- H83981 000000000 H83981000000000
Waves CLA-76 Compressor / Limiter Native/TDM/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
The CLA-76 is modeled after one of the best renowned solid state compressor/limiters in music history, which uniquely used Field Effect Transistors (...Click To Read More About This Product
- This item doesn't currently ship to Ukraine. Where does it ship?
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
- 45 Day Returns
- Price Drop
Old school meets graduate school.
The CLA-76 is modeled after one of the best renowned solid state compressor/limiters in music history, which uniquely used Field Effect Transistors (FETs) as gain control devices. Some 8,000 units were originally manufactured, and went through at least 13 revisions during their run. Waves modeled two of these highly-regarded revisions: Revision B, also known as the Silverface Bluestripe. The unit we modeled is CLA’s personal favorite. Revision D-LN (Low Noise), also known as the Blackface. It is perhaps the most famous version of this classic compressor. The main differences between the two units are slightly different gain stages and time constants, as well as THD and noise levels. For the CLA-76 plug-ins, we modeled the original pre-amp noise. About Chris Lord-Alge Grammy®-winner Chris Lord-Alge is the mixing engineer of choice for pop and rock royalty. Green Day | U2 | Dave Matthews Band | Daughtry | Pink | Leona Lewis | Avril Lavigne | My Chemical Romance | All American Rejects | Nickelback | Rob Thomas | Snow Patrol | Ray LaMontagne | Miley Cyrus | Jonas Bros. | Tim McGraw | Faith Hill | Tina Turner | Rod Stewart | Celine Dion | Santana | Steve Winwood | James Brown For almost thirty years, Chris has energized the sound of popular music. His hard-hitting mixes have transformed the radio soundscape, and introduced a new sonic vocabulary along the way. CLA’s massive hardware arsenal includes racks and racks of the most coveted compression units in music history.
- Zero latency
- Sidechain frequency filter
- Up to 24bit 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
Order today and bring the past into the present.
- Native system requirements for Mac CPU: Core Duo 2.3Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: 10.7 - 10.11 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024 Native system requirements for Windows CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8 - 8.1, Windows 10 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024