More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H84003 000000000 H84003000000000
Waves InPhase Native/TDM/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
It can sneak up on you. You think you've done everything right, and all of a sudden, just when you're ready to mix, the cymbals sound like they want ...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Phase correction plug-in for TDM systems.
It can sneak up on you. You think you've done everything right, and all of a sudden, just when you're ready to mix, the cymbals sound like they want to roll out the door.
Phasing can occur throughout the production process in a variety of ways:
In recording, when multiple signals are combined: Like individual drum mics and overheads; guitar amps and DIs; and sources recorded with more than one microphone. In mixing, when phasing issues that weren™t addressed during recording need to be corrected.
In mastering, when the final stereo mix has phasing problems.
To help you restore phase coherence, InPhase features high resolution dual waveform displays; phase shift filters with adjustable frequency and Q; and an intuitive correlation meter which shows you just how much your tracks are in phase - or out of it. You can move your waveforms manually or using the delay control, and even align them in relation to a sidechain input. InPhase includes mono, stereo, and dedicated live components, plus InPhase LT, a simplified version that gives you easy access to creative phase manipulation.
Phasing can cause drops in volume and wreak havoc on your frequency response and stereo image; InPhase gives you the power to get your tracks back in phase.
Alpha and Beta processing sections.
Process controls let us choose what to process.
Activity LED shows when there is input signal activity.
Gain controls the level of the signal going into the processing section.
Phase Invert flips the phase by 180 degrees.
Phase Shift Curve Window displays the phase shift curve across the frequency line.
Type sets the phase shift curve, and toggles between Off, Shelf and Bell.
Frequency selects the frequency at which the phase shift is 90 using the 1st order allpass filter, and 180 using the 2nd order allpass filter.
Q sets the width of the Bell (2nd order allpass filter).
Delay moves the signal up to 20 milliseconds in either direction. (Live components forward only.)
Monitor selects the output monitor configuration.
Output LED displays the peak signal output level.
Collapse closes the waveform display section.
Capture, with Automatic & Manual modes, captures up to two seconds of signal.
Scroll Bar scrolls the x axis of the captured waveform.
Correlation Meter displays general correlation metering between the Alpha and Beta waveforms.
Correlation Markers display the maximum value of the correlation meter.
Correlation Value Box displays the current correlation value.
Zoom X zooms in on the x axis, at up to sample resolution.
Zoom Y Alpha zooms in on the Alpha section y (amplitude) axis.
Zoom Y Beta zooms in on the Beta section y (amplitude) axis.
Zoom Y Link links Zoom Y Alpha and Zoom Y Beta.
Reset Zoom resets the zoom to its default setting.
Alpha Waveform is the waveform captured in the Alpha section.
Beta Waveform is the waveform captured in the Beta section.
- Dual waveform displays update in real time according to processing
- Move waveforms manually along the timeline
- Align tracks in relation to an external sidechain input
- Pure delay control to compensate for timing differences
- Phase shift curve window shows users the phase shift curve across the frequency line
- Correlation meter shows how much tracks are in phase or out of phase
- Mono and stereo components, and dedicated live components
- InPhase LT with simplified controls also available
Don't let signal combination faze you. Order today.
InPhase Native/TDM/SG Software Download
- Native system requirements for Mac CPU: Core Duo 2.3Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: 10.7 - 10.11 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024 Native system requirements for Windows CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8 - 8.1, Windows 10 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024