- J04193 000000000 J04193000000000
Waves JJP Drums Native/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
This plug-in version was designed to be used with SoundGrid, an Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves. SoundGri...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Drum enhancement plug-in for SoundGrid.
This plug-in version was designed to be used with SoundGrid, an Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves. SoundGrid provides extremely low latency, high channel-count Waves audio processing using standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks for live sound and other real-time professional audio applications. Real-time audio processing is performed on standard Intel-based plugin servers, running a Waves-customized real-time version of Linux. For live sound, broadcast, post production, and more, SoundGrid is a powerful, cost-effective, all-in-one audio networking and processing solution.
Jack Joseph Puig on JJP Drums: œThere are certain things you usually just take for granted when you'e mixing drums. Sure, the snare has to snap. Or maybe you want it to have a woodier sound. The bass drum has to have a nice bottom. But beyond that, there' a whole other range of things you need to consider to really make the song come alive. Maybe there' some tonality in the drum kit that you want to emphasize. How do the drums relate to the rest of the song? And once you figure all that out”how do you get there? Well, what' really great is, JJP Drums is a plugin that can do it all.
- All-in-one multi-effect plugin for drums
- Created in collaboration with producer / mixer Jack Joseph Puig
- JJP's Grammy award-winning sound
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
- Runs on standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computers, switches, and servers
- Integrates with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
- Comprises network infrastructure for sound installations
Put the sound of a master to work for you.
- System requirements for Mac CPU: Core Duo 2.3Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: 10.7 - 10.11 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024 System requirements for Windows CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8 - 8.1, Windows 10 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024