- J04206 000000000 J04206000000000
Waves JJP Vocals Native/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
This plug-in version was designed to be used with SoundGrid, an Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves. SoundGri...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Vocal enhancement plug-in for SoundGrid.
This plug-in version was designed to be used with SoundGrid, an Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves. SoundGrid provides extremely low latency, high channel-count Waves audio processing using standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks for live sound and other real-time professional audio applications. Real-time audio processing is performed on standard Intel-based plugin servers, running a Waves-customized real-time version of Linux. For live sound, broadcast, post production, and more, SoundGrid is a powerful, cost-effective, all-in-one audio networking and processing solution.
Jack Joseph Puig on JJP Vocals: œWhen I mix a vocal, my approach is intuitive and instinctive, not technical. I don™t think in terms of ˜which delay™ or ˜how to EQ it™ or ˜more compression™ or whatever. What concerns me is how it makes you feel. And since each singer is unique, and every song is unique, there' no single way to go about it. Is it personal, is it intimate, or is it loud and aggressive? So I do whatever it takes to make sure the vocal is open, sits well in the mix and, most importantly, helps convey the message of the song. JJP Vocals helps get you there.
- All-in-one multi-effect plugin for vocals
- Created in collaboration with producer / mixer Jack Joseph Puig
- JJP's Grammy award-winning sound
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
- Runs on standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computers, switches, and servers
- Integrates with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
- Comprises network infrastructure for sound installations
Put the sound of a master to work for you. Order soon.
- System requirements for Mac CPU: Core Duo 2.3Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: 10.7 - 10.11 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024 System requirements for Windows CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8 - 8.1, Windows 10 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024