- H84017 000000000 H84017000000000
Waves L2 Ultramaximizer Native/TDM/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
For mixing, mastering, and more, the L2' legendary combination of look-ahead brickwall peak limiting, level maximization, and ultra high resolution g...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
One of the leading limiters on the market.
For mixing, mastering, and more, the L2' legendary combination of look-ahead brickwall peak limiting, level maximization, and ultra high resolution give you the power and extra gain you need with crystal-clear results every single time. An industry standard, the L2 plug-in is a very nearly essential processor for rofessional studios and highly desireable for any project studio seeking to produce broadcast-quality recordings.
Input Meter -30dB to 0dB with an integrated Threshold control, Peak Hold indicators
Output Meter -30dB to 0dB with an integrated Output Ceiling control, Peak Hold indicators
Link Links Threshold and Output Ceiling
Release 0.01ms to 1,000ms
ARC Auto Release Control
Attenuation Meter 0dB to 30dB with peak hold indicator
Quantize None, 24, 22, 20, 18, or 16bit
Dither Type 1, 2, or none
Shaping Moderate, Normal, Ultra, or None
Read more: http://waves.com/content.aspx?id=211&l=4#ixzz246yJHjEW
- Manual and ARC Automatic Release Control
- IDR Increased Digital Resolution with double precision
- bit re-quantization and dither with 9th-order noise shaping filter
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- Up to 24bit 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Read more: http://waves.com/content.aspx?id=211&l=4#ixzz246xtFrnl
There are few limits to what this limiter can do. Order soon.
- Native system requirements for Mac CPU: Core Duo 2.3Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: 10.7 - 10.11 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024 Native system requirements for Windows CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8 - 8.1, Windows 10 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024