- J04203 000000000 J04203000000000
Waves Maserati GRP Native/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
The Waves Maserati Group Processor is an interesting pre-mix, pre-master finishing tool that lends a greater cohesiveness within groups of like signa...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Channel grouping plug-in.
The Waves Maserati Group Processor is an interesting pre-mix, pre-master finishing tool that lends a greater cohesiveness within groups of like signals. Drum tracks, background vocal tracks, guitar tracks, string tracks, et cetera, can all benefit by enhancing their unity as a whole before being put into a final mix. That is the basic idea behid the Maserati
"The Maserati GRP plugin is meant to help that final blend jump out a bit. It' got a nice bit of equalization involved but no effects, no shredders, none of that kind of thing. In fact, the compression that I™m using in the network there is very, very subtle, because generally I don™t do major compression over my groups. It' meant to add a nice sheen on a great blend of background vocals or compress a drum kit together, make it really feel like it' got some nice air to it."
¢ Sensitivity: controls input levels.
¢ Sensitivity LED: indicates when appropriate levels are reached.
¢ Type: is used to toggle between the Group types: DRUMS LIVE, DRUMS PRGM (programmed drums), GUITARS, STRINGS, KEYS, BGV (background vocals), MASTER
¢ Compress: controls dynamics processing.
¢ Lows: controls low frequency equalization.
¢ Mids: controls midrange frequency equalization.
¢ Highs: controls high frequency equalization.
¢ Output: controls the output level.
¢ Meter Switch: toggles meter monitoring between input and output modes.
¢ Meter: displays input or output.
- Maserati GRP
- All-in-one multi-effect plugin for group channels
- Adds EQ & compression to group tracksIdeal for drum stems, background vocals & more
- Created in collaboration with mixing engineer Tony Maserati
- Bring Maserati' multi-Platinum sound to your studio
- SoundGrid Key Benefits
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
- Runs on standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computers, switches, and servers
- Integrates with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
Let Maserati drive the mix.
Maserati GRP Native/SG Software Download
- Native system requirements for Mac CPU: Core Duo 2.3Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: 10.7 - 10.11 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024 Native system requirements for Windows CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8 - 8.1, Windows 10 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024