- Product H68837
Waves Renaissance Maxx + EZ Drummer Native License
- Write a Review
This is the Waves Digital Download version. We process digital download orders as quickly as possible. You'll receive your authorization codes and do...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Waves' most acclaimed audio processors and an easy-to-use multi-layer drum sampler in one package.
This is the Waves Digital Download version. We process digital download orders as quickly as possible. You'll receive your authorization codes and download links by email (may take up to 24 hours). iLok USB Key required (see SKU # 241800).
The special package contains the Waves Renaissance Maxx plug-in bundle plus Toontrack's EZ Drummer drum sampler.
Waves Renaissance Maxx
Powerhouse audio processing with incredible accuracy, fidelity, and flexibility is what Waves Renaissance Maxx is all about. The software brings together Waves' most acclaimed audio processors in one package that includes the Renaissance Channel, Renaissance Compressor, Renaissance Reverberator, Renaissance Equalizer, Renaissance Vox, Renaissance Bass, Renaissance DeEsser, and IR-L Convolution Reverb Light. You get the ultimate in efficient and intuitive effects modules controlling vintage-modeled equalization, dynamics, and reverb, plus powerful vocal processing, de-essing, Renaissance Bass, and the ultimate channel insert processor, Renaissance Channel.
A precision channel processor combining the best and finest equalization, compression, limiting, and gating. This processor takes the concept of a channel insert to the limit. Selectable EQ/Dynamics signal flow Stereo rotation control for better pan control Efficient DSP usage.
Exceptional compressor with vintage Opto modeling, plus the exclusive Electro Mode, and an L1-style limiter. Dramatic dynamic compression, with ARC, the best auto-release technology.
Classic sound and vintage-style controls for the demands of everyday production. Rich reverb tails plus Waves' 2nd-generation early reflection system gives the density and texture you want.
The highly praised double-precision resolution vintage equalizer, featuring distinctive emulation of classic analog EQ sound, for clear equalization.
Renaissance Vox is a vocal processor or the world's easiest compressor. Designed for enhancing and focusing voice clarity while pushing out background noise. The vocal processor is true magic for lead vocal, instrument tracks, or radio voice-overs.
Renaissance Bass is the second generation of Waves' popular MaxxBass with a simplified audio interface. Achieve that warm, fat, massive low end with fewer adjustments and no distortion.
Renaissance DeEsser is a true next-generation deesser with adaptive threshold control yielding more natural sounding results.
IR-L Convolution Reverb Light
IR-L offers the same great sound and impulse responses as IR-1 but with fewer controls for simpler, more efficient operation.
This special virtual instrument package comes with the EZ Drummer Multi Layer Drum Sampler.
Toontrack EZdrummer Multilayer Drum Sampler
The EZdrummer was designed to give you optimum drum-sample quality presented in a compact, affordable plug-in format that's as easy to use as it is to mix. With Toontrack's EZdrummer, musicians and producers can simply drag-and-drop audition sounds and construct virtual drum kits recorded with multi-microphone setups. You also get a mixer that allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host via a single plug-in and has presets for quick mix modes quick sound changing. With the second-generation Toontrack Percussive Compression (TPC), system requirements are low, meaning this is a very accessible virtual drum set worthy of high-end studios, but available for the home studio too.
The Toontrack EZdrummer sampler features the recording and producing expertise of Pat Thrall (Pat Travers, Black Crowes) and Neil Dorfsman (Dire Straits, Paul McCartney), the drumming skills of Nir Z (Genesis, Joss Stone, John Mayer), and the engineering help of Toontrack's own Mattias Eklund and Henrik Kjellberg. Their combined efforts have produced an extensive collection of more than 8000 MIDI files captured at Avatar Studios, a 50-year old venue that has been the place where a veritable who's who of award-winning musicians have bottled their magic.
Toontrack EZdrummer is now Windows Vista compatible.
- Waves Renaissance Maxx
- Waves' most acclaimed audio processors in one package
- Award-Winning Renaissance sound
- Includes Renaissance Channel, Renaissance Compressor, Renaissance Reverberator, Renaissance Equalizer, Renaissance Vox, Renaissance Bass, Renaissance DeEsser, and IR-L Convolution Reverb Light
- Intuitive controls
- Industry-standard processing and sounds
- Toontrack EZdrummer
- 7000 sound files at 16-bit/44.1kHz equivalent to 5GB of uncompressed wav files
- Instant access to more than 8000 MIDI drum patterns with prelistening, quick browsing and drag-n-drop functionality
- Same extensive layer depth on all drums and cymbals as in EZdrummers big brother Superior Drummer
- EZdrummer ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
- Features multiple microphone control
- TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
- Operates in General MIDI
- Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in
- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
- Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by world-class drummers and producers
- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
- Velocity sweep allows instant changes to MIDI data, extending groove context relevance
Renaissance Maxx + EZ Drummer Native License
- 24-bit resolution/96kHz