- Product 473643
Williams Sound PPA 375 Personal PA Listening System Package
- Write a Review
The Personal PA(TM) 375 FM listening system champions the next generation of hearing assistance technology. Setting up the T35 transmitter is a snap!...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Personal PA(TM) 375 FM listening system champions the next generation of hearing assistance technology. Setting up the T35 transmitter is a snap! Quickly choose between Voice, Music, or Hearing Assistance in the Application Preset menu. The T35 configures itself to the appropriate setting - taking the guess work out of complex audio installation. Operating up to 1000 feet, the T35 is ideal for auditoriums, stadiums, theaters, or other large venues where superior coverage area is essential.
PPA 375 Personal PA Listening System Package
- Audio Output: 35 mW, max. at 16 ohm
- Frequency Accuracy: ±.005% stability, 0-50∞ C
- Frequency Response: 22 ñ 16000 Hz, +1, -3 dB (adjustable)
- Operating Frequencies: 72.1-75.9 MHz, 10 wideband channels (selectable), 7 non-standard wideband channels (selectable) OR 72.025-75.975 MHz, 77 narrowband channels (selectable).
- Output Connector: 3.5 mm mono phone jack
- PPA R35 Receiver Dimensions, Weight: 4.1" L x 2.85" W x 1.2" H (104.1 mm x 72.4 mm x 30.4 mm), 4.5 oz (127 g)
- PPA T35 Transmitter Dimensions, Weight: 8.45" (21.5 cm) W x 8.18" (20.8 cm) D x 1.72" (4.4 cm) H, 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Rack Mount: One EIA rack space high, 1/2 space wide; 1ñ2 units can be mounted in a single rack space with optional RPK 005 (single) or RPK 006 (double) Rack Mount Kits
- Sensitivity: 2µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB transmitted