- J18502 000000000 J18502000000000
XILS lab Syn'X Multilayer Analog Synthesizer Software Download
- Write a Review
The SynX is a virtual 16-voice synthesizer that brings all the standard analog features to a digital instrument. Inspired by an 80s classic synthesiz...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Earn up to 1,400 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
16-voice analog-style synthesizer with added features.
The SynX is a virtual 16-voice synthesizer that brings all the standard analog features to a digital instrument. Inspired by an 80s classic synthesizer, the SynX faithfully recreates this legend of tone and adds in a ton of additional features suited for todays productions. It features two oscillators with four selectable waveforms, Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse and its dedicated PWM and Ring modulator mode. Additionally, the Triangle and Sawtooth waveforms do have PWM modes. Several waveforms can be selected simultaneously for each of the oscillators.
- Four D-ADSR : an enhanced standard ADSR envelope with a MIDI syncable delay
- Four LFOs, including two neverseen LFOS types
- Four embedded effects: Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Dual EQs
- One Multi-track sequencer
- Several playing modes including A la Moog mono modes and several Polyphonic modes
- The Chaox: an LFO based on fully calculated chaotics functions
- The Rythm: an LFO with uses the Rythm for its main purpose
- Guitar modes, Circular and random polyphonic modes
- 8 totaly independant layers
- 2 keyboards, each with its own independent arpeggiator and MIDI settings management
Modeled after an 80's classic synth, download yours today!