- J17775 000000000 J17775000000000
Yamaha DXR10 Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
This item is a pair of Yamaha DXR10 compact powered speakers. These excellent quality, lightweight and low profile powered speakers are, loud and cle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect portable PA solution.
This item is a pair of Yamaha DXR10 compact powered speakers. These excellent quality, lightweight and low profile powered speakers are, loud and clear and easy to transport. They are ideal for portable PA zsystems and match well with powered subwoofers for broader coverage and fuller sound.
2-way active DSP-controlled 10" loudspeaker.
Portable, yet capable of producing an astonishing 131dB SPL, the DXR10 10" Active Speakers compact, functional design makes it ideal for a wide range of applications, including as a floor monitor or main speaker. Whether comprising a compact SR system or providing simple vocal / instrument amplification, the onboard mixer eliminates the need for an external mixer - without compromising sound quality and power. Its rigid cabinet design reduces distortion and the FIR-X tuning ensures accurate response.
DXR Series Breakdown
Performance runs in the family, and like the acclaimed DSR Series before it, DXR Series loudspeakers offer superb high-definition sound and class-leading sound pressure levels”yet in a more compact and extremely functional design for more diversity. The DXR Series loudspeakers are perfectly suited for front-of-house sound, monitors, simple amplification, rigged applications and more. Combining the series with Yamaha's newly designed DXS subwoofers (sold separately) will further elevate your system's performance, giving you wider control of its thunderous bottom end. With the perfect balance of raw power and innovative speaker technologies, you can depend on DXR Series speakers to deliver the full power of your performance to every member of your audience.
Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
In a typical system comprising passive loudspeakers, power amps and signal processors, trying to set optimal parameters for each component can be a daunting task. One of the advantages of active loudspeakers is that the combination of transducers and amps can be perfectly optimized. During the development of the DXR series, Yamaha measured and tested the durability of each transducer and the overall amp output through countless indoor and outdoor listening tests. Based on the test results, they were able to set the optimal limiter point for each model using precise DSP control.
In addition to the optimal limiting, these speakers employ many of the same protection functions used in their top-class TXn Series professional power amplifiers. A microprocessor and high-power DSP monitor the status of the power supply, power amplifiers, transducers and ongoing signals to protect all aspects of each component. As a result, these speakers can perform to their full potential while ensuring reliable operation in even the most severe conditions.
High-Efficiency 1100W Class-D Amplifiers
All DXR Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXR's HF and LF transducers. These high-performance amplifiers deliver the highest sound output in their class with 1100W of power, producing an impressive SPL. They also provide very fast attack and superior transient response, which greatly contribute to these speakers' incredible audio performance.
- Speaker type: 10" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 56Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H - 90
- V - 60
- LF - Diameter: 10" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF - Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 1, INPUT 2: Phone x 2, INPUT 3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x 2, Rear x 1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7)
- Accessories: UB-DXR10
Or4der today and lighten your load.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
Comments about Yamaha DXR10 Speaker Pair:
Been looking at QSC K10's for quite some time... happened upon these... glad I found them! These have a high output (131 spl) and are compact & sturdy. I'm using the, primarily, as floor wedges for several of my bands... one with acoustic drums, two (amped) guitars & bass- they are the first 10's I've used which cut thru the mix! Looking at getting DXR 8's for FOH (I currently use Turbosound iQ 10's over EV ZXA1 subs (12")... figuring the 8's would do - can move iQ's to floor wedges...