- Product 630198
Yamaha EMX212S-BR10 PA Package
- Write a Review
This value-priced PA system comes with a Yamaha EMX212S 12-channel 2x200W mixer with digital effects, 2 BR10 10" 2-way speakers, 2 StarPower 9 microp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable PA equipment with Yamaha quality at its heart!
This value-priced PA system comes with a Yamaha EMX212S 12-channel 2x200W mixer with digital effects, 2 BR10 10" 2-way speakers, 2 StarPower 9 microphones, 2 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, 2 Horizon speaker cables, and 2 speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer
The durable, lightweight Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer has dual 200W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier, or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel MONITOR controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects-including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion-let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The Yamaha EMX212SC offers a total of 12 input channels-4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs-providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input, and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and featuring conveniently located handles, the EMX212S powered mixer is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha BR10 10" 2-Way Speaker Cabinets
These easy-to-handle speaker cabs feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole sockets; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from bass reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium drivers with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horns. Integral protection circuitry and 3-year warranties mean they'll never let you down.
Nady StarPower 9 Microphones
These mics are designed for miking vocals and acoustic guitars, bowed strings, woodwinds, and percussion instruments.
- Dual 200W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 10" high-power woofers
- 1" pure titanium drivers
- 200W program/400W peak handling
- 96dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handles
- Stand/pole sockets
- Cardioid, alnico magnet dynamic
- Unique one-piece molded cartridge design ensures superior immunity to abuse and shock
- Linear response for detailed, natural sound across the spectrum
- Excellent feedback immunity
- Low handling noise
- All-purpose vocal and instrument mic
- 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lbs.
- 65Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 100/200/400 power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
- 96dB sensitivity
- 2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
- 14-3/4" W x 21"H x 12-3/4"D
- Cartridge type/Magnet: Dynamic / Alnico cartridge
- Directivity Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 80-12kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1KHz,74dB S.P.L.): -70dB ±3dB
- Impedance: 600Î (Lo-Z)
- Maximum S.R.L. (1%T.H.D.): >130dB
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 6.9" (53mm x 175mm)
- Weight: 8.5oz. (238g), without cord
- Handle: Die-cast Zinc
- Ballscreen: steel mesh
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha EMX212S-BR10 PA Package:
I bought this system to replace a much heavier system I was lugging around to gigs. I perform small to medium size gigs (50 to 250 people) and this system does the job very well without all the back breaking weight. Easy to use mixer, good effects---fool proof ----- and that great Yamaha quality.. Only drawback---I added a small sub to get more bottom in the sound--