- Product 630200
Yamaha EMX312SC-BR15 PA Package
- Write a Review
This value-priced PA system includes a Yamaha EMX312SC 8-channel, 2x300W powered mixer with digital effects, 2 Yamaha BR15 15" 2-way speakers, 2 - 20...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All your PA equipment in one simple, affordable package!
This value-priced PA system includes a Yamaha EMX312SC 8-channel, 2x300W powered mixer with digital effects, 2 Yamaha BR15 15" 2-way speakers, 2 - 20' Horizon speaker cables, 4 AKG D 8000 S dynamic microphones, 4 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, 2 speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX312SC 8-Channel Powered Mixer
This durable, lightweight audio mixer has dual 300W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The mixing console's power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel Monitor controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects--including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion--let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The Yamaha EMX312SC offers a total of 12 input channels--4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs--providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and equipped with conveniently located handles, the Yamaha EMX312S mixer is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha BR15 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabs
These speaker cabs can really punch out bass and everything else. Easy-to-handle cabs feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole sockets; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from Bass Reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium drivers with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horns. Integral protection circuitry and 3-year warranties mean they'll never let you down.
AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphones
These ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting microphones excel on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with internal pop filters that are removable for cleaning. The AKG D 8000 S mics also feature very low handling noise plus recessed, noise-free on/off switches. Mic stand adapters included. 70Hz- 20kHz frequency response.
- Dual 300W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone with phantom power or line input and 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4"
- phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 15" high-power woofers
- 1" pure titanium drivers
- 250W program/500W peak handling
- 98dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handles
- Stand/pole sockets
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty steel screens and integral frame support
- Feedback-fighting hypercardioid model
- Smooth, uniform response
- Internal pop filters removable for cleaning
- Very low handling noise
- Recessed, noise-free on/off switches
- Stand adapters included
Save big bucks by getting the whole PA system in one convenient package. Order now!
- 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lbs.
- 60Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 125/250/500 power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
- 98dB sensitivity
- 2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
- 19" W x 25-3/4"H x 14-1/2"D
- 46.9 lbs.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range from 70 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2,0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20dBA
- Max sound pressure level for 1/3% THD 140/150 dB SPL
- Electrical impedance: 1.200 Ohms