- Product 630197
Yamaha EMX312SC-S112V PA Package
- Write a Review
This value-priced bundle includes:Yamaha EMX312SC 2x300W 8-channel mixer with 16 digital effects, 2 Yamaha S112V 12" Club Series V speakers, 2 AKG D ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete, affordable package of high-end sound quality!
This value-priced bundle includes:
Yamaha EMX312SC 2x300W 8-channel mixer with 16 digital effects, 2 Yamaha S112V 12" Club Series V speakers, 2 AKG D 8000 S dynamic hypercardioid microphones, 2 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, 2 - 20' speaker cables, and 2 speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX312SC Mixer
Portable, convenient, and packed with power and effects! Dual 300W amps can run in stereo or in mono with separate main/monitor channels. 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, and distortion! Exclusive features include Yamaha Speaker Processing (YPS) and Feedback Channel Locator. All 8 channels have mono mic/line inputs but 5-8 also have stereo inputs. Graphic EQs for main/monitor channels, 3-band EQ per input channel.
Yamaha S112V 12" Club Series V speakers
Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story with larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
The S112V 2-way enclosures feature 12" drivers and 2" tweeters with titanium diaphragms. Frequency response: (-10dB) 60Hz-16kHz. 350W program handling, 700W peak. Sensitivity: 97dB. 17"W x 25"H x 13"D. 43 lbs.
AKG D 8000 S dynamic hypercardioid microphones
The ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting D 8000 S mics excel on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with internal pop filters that are removable for cleaning. Also feature very low handling noise plus recessed, noise-free on/off switches. Mic stand adapters included. 70Hz-20kHz frequency response.
- Dual 300W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power and one-knob compression) or line input and 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Durable, lightweight design
- 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lbs.
- 2-way enclosure
- 12" driver
- 2" tweeter with titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 60Hz-16kHz
- 350W program handling/700W peak
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- 17"W x 25"H x 13"D
- 43 lbs.
- D 8000 S:
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty steel screen and integral frame support
- Feedback-fighting hypercardioid model
- Smooth, uniform response
- Internal pop filter's removable for cleaning
- Very low handling noise
- Recessed, noise-free on/off switch