- Product 630604
Yamaha EMX5014/BR15 PA Package
- Write a Review
This Yamaha package has all the necessary equipment you need for a PA system. Includes the Yamaha EMX5014C powered mixer, 2 Yamaha BR15 15" 2-way spe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Get a live-sound setup from a name you know you can trust.
This Yamaha package has all the necessary equipment you need for a PA system. Includes the Yamaha EMX5014C powered mixer, 2 Yamaha BR15 15" 2-way speaker cabs, 4 AKG D 8000 S dynamic hypercardioid microphones, 4 - 20' LiveWire microphone cables, 2 - 25' 12GA speaker cables, and 2 standard speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX5014C Powered Mixer
Selectable power: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel. It has 10 channels, 14 inputs, and a host of features that add up to advanced mixing capability. Exclusive single-knob compressors on mono channels one thru six allow you to tame unruly vocals or tighten the bass. PFL switches allow you to monitor individual channels, and each channel has an on/off switch so you can instantly move channels in or out of the mix. The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. 80Hz high-pass filters eliminate low-end rumble. Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact. A 9-band graphic is assignable, and power can be configured as main + main, main + aux 1, or aux 1 + aux 2. Signal and peak indicators make monitoring easy, and another LED signals power amp overload and limiter activation. Onboard digital multi-effects with 16 programs.
Yamaha BR15 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabs
Easy-to-handle speaker cabs feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole sockets; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from Bass Reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium drivers with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horns. Integral protection circuitry and a 3-year warranty mean they'll never let you down.
AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphones
Ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting microphone excels on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with an internal pop filter that's removable for cleaning. Also features very low handling noise plus a recessed, noise-free on/off switch. Mic stand adapter included. 70Hz- 20kHz frequency response.
- 14-input, 10-channel mixer
- Single-knob compressor on first 6 channels
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locater) system
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency rumble
- Channel on/off switch on each channel
- Channel PFL switches
- Peak and signal indicators on all input channels
- Linear Aux 1 and Aux2, and Effect return faders with AFL switches
- Stereo master faders with PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicaters signal limiter activation due to power amp overload
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Power amplifier output selector: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- 15" high-power woofers
- 1" pure titanium drivers
- 250W program/500W peak handling
- 98dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handles
- Stand/pole sockets
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty steel screens and integral frame support
- Feedback-fighting hypercardioid model
- Smooth, uniform response
- Internal pop filters are removable for cleaning
- Very low handling noise
- Recessed, noise-free on/off switches
- Stand adapters included