- 482671 000000000 482671000000000
Yamaha EMX5016CF / S115V PA Package with Monitors
- Write a Review
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components ...Read More
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components that integrate seamlessly and represent excellent bang for the buck, this package consists of a Yamaha EMX5016CF 16-Input powered mixer, a pair of Yamaha S115V 2 way Club SRS V speakers, 2 Yamaha SM15V Club Series V Monitors, 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics, 4 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables, 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables, and 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands.
Yamaha EMX5016CF 16-Input Powered Mixer with Dual 500W Amps
The EMX5016CF delivers the convenience of an integrated powered mixer with input capacity, flexible features, and solid sound that critical live applications demand. It is remarkably compact and portable for a live sound system with this much capability. And thanks to leading Yamaha digital technology, the EMX5016CF also includes a number of innovations that make it easier than ever to achieve top-class sound in just about any venue. An impressive power output of 500 watts per channel means it can handle fairly large audiences, indoors or out.
The versatile 16-input configuration adapts to varied source requirements
The EMX5016CF has a total of 16 input channels - eight for monaural microphone or line input plus four stereo pairs. The stereo channel pairs can function either as monaural microphone inputs or stereo line inputs. This system gives you extra microphone inputs if your sources are mostly microphones, or if you need to handle more stereo sources, the EMX5016CF will comfortably handle four pairs in addition to eight mono mic or line inputs.
Advanced channel EQ
3-band EQ is available on all input channels, but extra versatility is provided on the eight mono channels with mid-frequency sweep controls. The mid EQ center frequency can be continuously swept from 250 Hz through 5 kHz so you can precisely pinpoint frequencies in the critical midrange.
Ample I/O for expansion and integration
All you need to create a powerful, high-performance live sound system is the EMX5016CF, a pair of speakers or two, and your sources. It features a range of inputs and outputs that allow it to be expanded with external gear or integrated into larger systems. Insert patch points on the mono input channels, for example, let you add outboard signal processing to individual input channels. And although you have all the monitor power and effects you're likely to need built in, external aux and effect sends allow you to route the mixer's signals to external signal processing and/or monitor systems as required. Stereo out, stereo sub-out, and record outputs are also provided.
One-knob compression on the first 8 channels
The EMX5016CF features compressors on all monaural microphone/line channels that can help to make vocals ride the mix better, give you that smooth compressed guitar sound, deliver more punchy bass, and generally refine your mixes in a multitude of ways. These unique one-knob compressors are surprisingly simple to use. There are no multiple attack, threshold, makeup gain, and other controls - just set the COMP control to the amount of compression you need.
9-band digital graphic EQ with presets & memory
This advanced digital 9-band stereo graphic equalizer goes way beyond conventional analog types with a refined control interface, instant-recall presets, and user memory locations. It also works with the console's innovative Frequency Response Correction system (see below) for unprecedented response-shaping control. Of course you can manually adjust each band as required from scratch, but you can also use one of the presets - vocal, dance, or speech - as a starting point and edit from there. You also have three user memories into which you can store your own EQ curves for instant recall whenever needed.
FRC (Frequency Response Correction) System
Setting a live sound system's output equalizer to optimally match room response is normally a complicated process requiring noise generators, calibrated microphones, real-time analyzers, and a great deal of time and experience. The EMX5016CF handles the entire process automatically, using either pink noise or a recorded music source you supply. To precisely match the system's response to the room you're in all you need to do is set up a microphone in an appropriate location, connect it to channel 1, and press the measure/correct button once to make the measurement, and then again to automatically set the graphic equalizer for optimized response. The EQ setting can then be stored in one of the user memories for later recall if needed.
Automatic Feedback Suppression
Although the graphic equalizer can be used for feedback control, the EMX5016CF provides a Feedback Suppressor system that is dedicated to the job. The Feedback Suppressor works by detecting feedback frequencies on the stereo bus and applying precise notch filters to eliminate the feedback. The Feedback Suppressor has an automatic mode that automatically keeps track of and attenuates feedback frequencies for you, and a sensitive manual mode that lets you pinpoint and attenuate feedback points one by one.
The EMX5016CF "Maximizer" is an advanced 3-band compressor that can be applied to the stereo bus for a more punchy "up-front" overall sound. Simply press the maximize switch to instantly give the mix more presence and impact without sacrificing musical subtlety.
Dual Yamaha SPX effect processors
The EMX5016CF includes not one but two top-performance Yamaha SPX digital effect processors built in! You might only need ambience effects such as reverb and delay for live sound applications - and the EMX5016CF includes some of the finest reverb and delay effects available - but if you need other effects as well they're right at your fingertips, and you can use two different effects simultaneously. Each effect processor offers a selection of 16 top-quality effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion, with editable parameters that allow you to customize each effect.
Dual aux sends
Aux 1 and aux 2 send controls with pre/post fader switching adjust the level of the channel signal sent to the auxiliary buses for monitoring or external effects send. The availability of two aux sends provides considerable flexibility for effect and monitor routing. You could, for example, use the channel effect controls to control send level to the internal SPX effect processor while using aux 2 to feed an external effects unit, and aux 1 to feed a stage monitor system.
Yamaha S115V 2-Way 15" Club SRS V Speakers, and SM15V Floor Monitors
These Yamaha S115V Club Series V Speakers and SM15V Monitors are all about big house sound. Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story with larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
The S115V 2-way enclosure features a 15" driver and 2" tweeter with a titanium diaphragm. Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz. 500W program handling, 1,000W peak. Sensitivity: 99dB. 19"W x 28"H x 15"D. 61 lbs.
The SM15V 2-way floor monitor sports a mighty 15" driver, a 2" tweeter with a titanium diaphragm and 55Hz-16kHz frequency response (-10dB). 500W program handling, 1,000W peak. 99dB sensitivity. 28"W x 19"H x 13"D. 57 lbs.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design! Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
A hot PA system for working musicians.
- 1 Yamaha EMX5016CF 16-Input Powered Mixer with dual 500W amps
- 2 Yamaha S115V 2-Way 15" Club SRS V speakers
- 2 Yamaha SM15V Club Series V Monitors
- 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics
- 4 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables
- 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables
- 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands (see SKU#J01627)
- 16 input channels (8 mono mic, 4 stereo pairs)
- Dual AUX Sends
- 500 W + 500 W (4 ohms)
- Maximum Power Switch
- Standby Mode
- Power Amp Mode Switch
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Lightweight Design
- Dual SPX Processors
- Input Gain Trim and Pads
- 3-band Mid-sweep Channel EQ
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- FRC System
- PFL and AFL Monitoring
- Single-knob compression on first 8 channels
- Assignable 9-band Digital Graphic EQ
- Multi-band Maximizer
- Lightweight Design (11kg)
- Lamp Connector
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- 2-way enclosure
- 15" driver
- 2" tweeter w/titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz
- 500W program handling, 1,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 19"W x 28"H x 15"D
- 61 lbs.
- 15" driver
- 2" tweeter with titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: 55Hz-16kHz (-10dB)
- 500W program handling/1,000W peak
- 99dB sensitivity
- 28"W x 19"H x 13"D
- 57 lbs.
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
EMX5016CF / S115V PA Package with Monitors
- Yamaha EMX5016CF Powered Mixer:
- Maximum Output Power @ 0.5 % THD at 1 kHz: 500 W/4 ohms, 350 W/8 ohms (UA), 320 W/8 ohms (H)
- Frequency Response: -3, 0, 1 dB, 20 Hz-20 kHz, ref to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.3 % (THD+N), +14dBu output into 600 ohms @ 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Hum & Noise: Equivalent Input Noise, -128 dBu, GAIN=MAX, 20 Hz-20 kHz, ST OUT
- Crosstalk @ 1 kHz: -68 dB
- Input Connectors:
- CH 1-8: XLR and Phone
- CH 9/10, 11/12: XLR and Phone
- CH 13/14, 15/16: XLR and Pin
- EQ: HIGH (10 k, Shelving), MID (mono: 250-5 k, st: 2.5 k, Peaking), LOW (100, Shelving)
- Phantom Voltage: 48 V
- Digital Graphic Equalizer: 9 Band (63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz), ±12 dB (maximum variation); Preset x 3, User preset x 3
- Digital Effects: SPX Digital Multi Effector (24 bit AD/DA, 32 bit Internal Processing): 16 Programs
- Power Amp. Mode: L/R, AUX1/MONO, AUX1/AUX2
- Foot Switch: Effect On/Off
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 493 x 155 mm (17-3/8" x 19-3/8" x 6-1/8")
- Weight: 11 kg (24.3 lbs.)
- Power Requirements/Consumption: U/C: 120 V 60 Hz, 450 W
- H: 230 V 50 Hz, 450 W
- BS: 240 V 50 Hz, 450 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 444mm x 493mm x 155mm
- M4000S Dynamic Mics:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor