- Product 630201
Yamaha EMX512SC-S115V-M PA Package
- Write a Review
The value-priced PA system comes with all the PA equipment you need to get started. You get the Yamaha EMX512SC 2x500W 8-channel mixer with 16 digita...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Awesome PA system complete with 8-channel mixer, monitors, speakers, mics, stands, and cables!
The value-priced PA system comes with all the PA equipment you need to get started. You get the Yamaha EMX512SC 2x500W 8-channel mixer with 16 digital effects, 2 Yamaha S115V 15" Club Series V speakers, 2 Yamaha SM12V 12" Club Series V floor monitors, 4 AKG D8000 S dynamic hypercardioid microphones, 4 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, 4 - 20' Horizon speaker cables, and 2 speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX512SC 8-Channel Powered Mixer
This durable, lightweight mixing console has dual 500W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The Yamaha mixer's power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier, or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel MONITOR controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects--including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion--let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The Yamaha EMX512SC offers a total of 12 input channels--4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs--providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input, and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. This Yamaha mixer is a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and equipped with conveniently located handles, the EMX512S is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha S115V Club V Speakers and SM12V Club V Monitors
Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story with larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphones
These ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting microphones excel on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with internal pop filters that are removable for cleaning. The AKG D 8000 S microphones also feature very low handling noise plus recessed, noise-free on/off switches. Mic stand adapters included. 70Hz- 20kHz frequency response.
- Dual 500W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power and one-knob compression) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 2-way enclosure
- 15" driver
- 2" tweeter w/titanium diaphragm
- 2-way monitor
- 12" drivers
- 2" tweeters with titanium diaphragms
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty steel screens and integral frame support
- Feedback-fighting hypercardioid model
- Smooth, uniform response
- Internal pop filters removable for cleaning
- Very low handling noise
- Recessed, noise-free on/off switches
- Stand adapters included
One easy purchase and the whole band is miked and ready to rock! Call or click to order today!
- 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lbs.
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz
- 500W program handling, 1,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 19"W x 28"H x 15"D
- 61 lbs.
- 60Hz-16kHz frequency response (-10dB)
- 350W/700W program/peak power handling
- 97dB sensitivity
- 25"W x 16"H x 14"D
- 43 lbs.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range from 70 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2,0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20dBA
- Max sound pressure level for 1/3% THD 140/150 dB SPL
- Electrical impedance: 1.200 Ohms