- Product H74593
Yamaha HS50M Monitor and A/T Mic Package
- Write a Review
This package includes a pair of one of the most favorably reviewed studio monitors in its class, the Yamaha HS50M alongside the Audio Technica AT-204...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality studio reference monitor packaged with a versatile pair of studio condenser microphones.
This package includes a pair of one of the most favorably reviewed studio monitors in its class, the Yamaha HS50M alongside the Audio Technica AT-2041SP microphone set. Accessories included in this very complete package are a pair of collapsible tripod boom mic stands, two 20' XLR cables and a set of Gear One headphones.
The Yamaha HS50M speaker is a 70-watt, biamped reference monitor with a 5" neopropylene woofer and 3/4" tweeter.
Designed to deliver an honest mix, the HS50M monitor speaker has a flat 55Hz-20kHz frequency response. Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring of the monitor's response, making it perfect for all types of recording and multimedia applications.
Audio Technica AT2041SP
The Audio-Technica AT2041SP Microphone Pack gives you 2 studio condenser microphones for use in your recordings. They deliver versatility and durability with remarkable specs and superior build. The critically acclaimed AT2020 is a side-address mic for vocal and instrument applications, while the AT2021 small-diaphragm condenser microphone is a natural for solo acoustic instruments and vocal and drum overheads. Each mic offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. An innovative pivoting stand mount is included along with a microphone clip and protective pouches.
Using proven Audio-Technica technology, 20 Series microphones deliver great performance for digital and analog recording at a low price. Audio-Technica's stringent quality/consistency standards set both microphones apart from other mics in their class. Both require phantom power.
- Yamaha HS50M
- 70W biamped power
- 5" neopropylene woofer with low-damping rubber surrounds
- 3/4" tweeter
- Flat 55Hz-20kHz frequency response
- High-quality MDF enclosure with mulitple-layer finish and lighted Yamaha tuning fork logo
- Single XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Audio Technica AT2041SP
- AT2020 and AT2021 studio condenser microphones
- AT2020: side-address, cardioid pattern, low-mass diaphragm, wide frequency response, high SPL handling, rugged body, pivoting stand mount
- AT2021: front address, cardioid pattern, low-mass diaphragm, wide frequency response, high SPL handling, rugged body, microphone clip
Sweet studio package--monitors and a pencil condenser along with a side-address condenser. Get it all done and order now. By 'now' we mean sometime soon.
HS50M Monitor and A/T Mic Package
- For complete specifications and a more complete product descritpion, please see individual components' detail page.
Yamaha HS50M: 601417