- Product 631056
Yamaha MG124CX / Harbinger APS15 PA Package
- Write a Review
This Yamaha/Harbinger pack comes with the following PA equipment: the Yamaha MG124CX 8-Channel stereo mixer, 2 Harbinger APS15 - 15" powered PA speak...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compact system with ample power and mixing capability for club bands.
This Yamaha/Harbinger pack comes with the following PA equipment: the Yamaha MG124CX 8-Channel stereo mixer, 2 Harbinger APS15 - 15" powered PA speakers, 2 Audio-Technica M8000S dynamic handheld microphones, 2 standard speaker stands, and 4 - 20' XLR microphone cables.
Yamaha MG124CX 8-Channel Stereo Mixer
For applications requiring up to 12 input channels, the Yamaha MG124CX mixing console offers stunning MG-series sound plus an extra margin of signal-routing versatility. The MG124CX features a high-performance digital multi-effect processor built-in, giving you everything you need in one compact, powerful package.
In spite of the fact that it has 12 channels, 4 buses, and a wealth of advanced features, the MG124CX is small and light enough (only 2.9 kilograms) to be tucked under an arm and set up just about anywhere. This sound mixer has a small footprint to save space and its professional features ensure topnotch performance.
Flexible 12-input Configuration
The MG124CX audio mixer has a total of 12 input channels - four mono microphone/line inputs and four stereo line inputs. Two of the stereo line inputs can also function as mono microphone inputs, giving you up to six simultaneous mono microphone inputs when needed. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB - -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB - +10dB for line input.
Comprehensive, Easy-access Connector Panel
Top-mounted input and output connectors make setting up and re-patching your system quick and easy. Both models feature high- quality Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on all four mono microphone/line channels and two of the stereo channels. The XLR-equipped stereo channels can accept mono microphone input either via the XLR or phone jack connectors. The remaining stereo channels provide phone jack and pin jack connectors for compatibility with a wide range of sources. The four mono input channels also feature insert I/O connectors that let you patch external signal processing gear into those channels as required. Separate pin-jack 2TR inputs are provided to accept the output from a CD player or similar stereo source.
Six High-Performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power
The microphone preamplifiers in any mixer are critical to its overall performance. The microphone preamps built into the MG mixers inherit technology from Yamaha's top-line professional consoles, and have been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sonic performance with any dynamic or condenser microphone. All six microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power so you can take advantage of the natural, extended response of high-quality condenser microphones. A single switch turns phantom power on or off for all microphone channels.
Built-in Channel Compressors
Built-in channel dynamics is usually only found on high-end (and very expensive) consoles. The MG124CX mixer features Yamaha's innovative one-knob compression feature on mono input channels 1 through 4. This advanced feature can be a tremendous advantage in achieving great vocal sound. It can also be used to refine the sound of bass, guitar, and other sources. Conventional audio compressors with their threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time-consuming to set appropriately for a given source. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the need for an engineering degree with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression you want.
3-Band Channel EQ and High-pass Filter
Yamaha has decades of experience in building truly useful, musical equalization into successful pro consoles, and the channel equalizers in MG-series mixers carry on without compromise. Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/6, and 7/8 feature full 3-band equalizers with LOW, MID, and HIGH controls, while 9/10 and 11/12 have 2-band EQ for smooth equalization of stereo sources.
Four Buses (Stereo and Group)
In addition to the main stereo bus the MG124CX features a stereo group bus and outputs that can be used for convenient channel grouping. Assign switches for the stereo and group buses are located next to each channel fader.
Illuminated Channel ON Switches
All input channels feature illuminated channel ON switches chat can be used to individually add or remove channels from the mix without having to change the positions of the channel faders. The effect channel on the MG124CX also has its own ON switch.
The MG124CX has pre/post switchable AUX sends on all channels as well as EFFECT send controls that adjust the level of the signal sent to the mixer's internal multi-effect system.
Stereo, Control Room, Monitor, and Headphone Outputs
Located above the mixer's master controls, on the convenient easy-access connector panel, are the main stereo output connectors, phone-jack monitor output connectors, pin-jack recording outputs, and a stereo headphone jack. These versatile mixers offer plenty of connectivity for a wide range of applications.
Bright 12-segment Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
Accurate visual level monitoring can help you achieve maximum signal-to-noise ratio without distortion. The MG mixer's bright, easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters make it easy to control system levels for optimum overall performance.
MG124CX Built-in SPX Effects
The Yamaha MG124CX's includes an astonishing amount of SPX signal processing power. It incorporates a versatile digital multi-effect processor that provides a range of reverb, delay, modulation, and distortion programs you can use to refine and define your sound. Each of the 16 effect programs has a number of editable parameters as well as effect on/off switching capability and return level control. If you need to keep both hands free to play an instrument or perform other operations, an optional footswitch can be connected to the mixer's effect footswitch jack for convenient on/off switching.
Smooth 60-millimeter Faders
Channel and master level control is accomplished via reliable, high-performance 60-millimeter linear faders that provide smooth, noise-free operation. An important advantage of linear faders is that they provide a direct visual indication of relative level settings
All switches, controls, and displays have been designed and laid out for intuitive access and smooth, reliable operation with positive tactile and visual feedback.
Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers
The APS 15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS 15 PA speakers included in this PA system are easy to setup, never want for volume, and always provide full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Audio-Technica M8000S dynamic handheld microphones
The Audio-Technica M8000S Handheld dynamic microphones have professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Its frequency response is tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to the unidirectional polar pattern. It also features a handy on/off switch for ease of use. Professional features include a balanced XLR output and a rugged stand clamp. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble-free use.
- 6 mic + 4 stereo line inputs
- 12-input, 4-bus design.
- 3-band EQ on mic channels
- 4 channels of single-knob compression
- 1 Aux sends + 1 Effect send
- 4 buses(Stereo + 2 groups)
- Illuminated Channel On/Off switches
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Versatile Connectivity and Pro-class Connectors
- Smooth 60-millimeter Faders
- Bright Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W Convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in stand mount
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
- Frequency Response: STEREO OUT, GROUP OUT, EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2*), SEND, MONITOR OUT, REC OUT: -3.0 ” 1.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD + N) STEREO OUT, +14 dBu @ 20 Hz-20 kHz, Input GAIN Control at minimum : 0.1%
- Hum & Noise:
- CH INPUT 1-4 MIC, EIN (Equivalent Input Noise): Rs = 150 Ohms, GAIN: maximum: -128 dBu
- STEREO OUT & GROUP OUT, STEREO OUT, GROUP Master fader at nominal level
- and all channels' ST and 1-2 switches off: -88 dBu
- EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2*) SEND, Master EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2) control at nominal level and all CH EFFECT/AUX (AUX1, 2) controls at minimum.: -81 dBu
- STEREO OUT & GROUP OUT, STEREO, GROUP Master fader and one CH fader
- at nominal level: -64 dBu
- STEREO OUT Residual Output Noise -98 dB
- Crosstalk (1 kHz): Adjacent Input CH 1-4: -70 dB; Input to Output STEREO L/R, CH 1-4, PAN: panned hard left or right: -70 dB
- Phantom Voltage MIC: + 48V
- Input HPF: CH 1-7/8, 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct
- Input equalization CH 1-7/8 HIGH: 10 kHz (shelving), MID: 2.5 kHz (peaking), LOW: 100 Hz (shelving); CH 9/10-11/12 HIGH: 10 kHz (shelving), LOW: 100 Hz (shelving)
- PEAK Indicator: Red LED turns on when post EQ signal (either post MIC HA or post EQ signal for CH 5/6, 7/8) reaches -3 dB below clipping (+17 dBu).
- Internal Digital Effect* : 16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control, Foot Switch (Digital Effect On/Off)
- LED Level Meter Pre MONITOR Level: 2 x 12 points LED meter (PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -15, -20, -25, -30 dB), PEAK lights if the signal level reaches 3 dB below the clipping level.
- Power Supply Adaptor PA-20: AC 35 VCT, 0.94 A, Cable Length = 3.6 m
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.5" x 18.5" x 7.3" (346.2 mm x 86.1 mm x 436.6 mm)
- Weight: 16.5 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Frequency Response (-3dB: 45 Hz“ 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40 Hz“ 20 kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @1m: 98 dB
- Max SPL Peak @1m: 121 dB
- Crossover: passive, 18 dB/oct at 3.5 kHz
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -46 dBu
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -26 dBu
- Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250 Hz/500 Hz/1 kHz/4 kHz/8 kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20 Hz“20 kHz)
Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20 Hz“20k Hz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor