- Product J50990
Yamaha MG12XU with DBR PA Package
- Write a Review
This complete PA package is available in three configurations. Each centers around the Yamaha MG12XU mixing console and is equipped with a pair of Ya...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete Yamaha PA package with cables and hardware.
This complete PA package is available in three configurations. Each centers around the Yamaha MG12XU mixing console and is equipped with a pair of Yamaha DBR powered speakers, a pair of tripod speaker stands and a pair of XLR cables for connecting your MG12XU to your DBR Series powered speakers. The three available package configurations feature either the DBR10s, DBR12s or the DBR15s, depending on how much low end dispersion you require. This one features the DBR10s with 10 in. woofer.
Yamaha MG12XU (J06371)
The MG12XU boasts an intuitive interface with capacities suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability that has made it a leader in its class. Twelve channels, built-in FX, much more.
Musician’s Gear 20’ Mic Cable (pair) (339877)
Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand everyday use.
Musician’s Gear Tripod Speaker Stands (pair) (J01627)
Steel stand finished in black, supports up to 100 pounds. Adjusts from 42 to 71 in. height. Tripod folds up for easy transport.
Yamaha DBR10 (J13949)
The DBR 10 features a 10" LF driver and a 1.4" ferrite HF driver with a 1" throat. It packs a powerful 700W Class D amplifier and does it all while weighing in at less than 24lbs. The cabinet is ergonomically designed for easy transport and the sound is pure Yamaha.
Yamaha DBR12 (J13950)
The DBR 12 features a 12" LF driver along with a 1.4" ferrite HF driver with a 1" throat. It has 1000W of Class D amplifier power and weighs less than 35lbs.
Yamaha DBR15 (J13948)
The DBR15 features a 15" LF driver and a 1.4" ferrite HF driver with a 1" throat. It has a 1000W Class D amplifier and weighs a very manageable 42 lbs.
- 12-Channel mixing console with effects and quality preamps Pair of rugged tripod speaker stands Pair of quality cables to connect the mixer to the speakers Your choice of three sets of powered speakers
Order this system today and crank it up on the day it arrives.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.