- Product 631062
Yamaha MG206C-USB / Harbinger APS15 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Yamaha MG206C-USB Mixer / Harbinger APS15 PA equipment package includes: The Yamaha MG206C-USB 16-Channel Stereo Mixer, 2x Harbinger APS15 15" po...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Yamaha MG206C-USB Mixer / Harbinger APS15 PA equipment package includes: The Yamaha MG206C-USB 16-Channel Stereo Mixer, 2x Harbinger APS15 15" powered PA speakers, 2x Audio-Technica M8000S dynamic handheld microphones, 2x Standard speaker stands, and 4x 20' XLR cables.
Yamaha MG206C-USB 16-Channel Stereo Mixer
The Yamaha MG206C-USB Mixing Console is a lightweight and compact mixer that will deliver serious performance at the studio, club, hall, or anywhere. The MG206C-USB mixer offers substantial signal routing versatility that will give you the capacity, control, and performance you deserve. Yamaha USB Mixers come bundled with Steinberg Cubase A/4 Digital Audio Workstation software for easy live recording.
Cubase AI4 harnesses the power of the Steinberg Cubase 4 digital audio workstation for use with Yamaha MG "USB" mixers, providing a powerful set of advanced software tools that are easy to use while significantly expanding the mixers' recording and production capabilities. Cubase AI4 offers direct digital connectivity to the stereo buses of MG "USB" models for audio recording and editing. It also features a range of MIDI sequencing capabilities, an entire suite of VST effect plug-ins, and a HALion One sample player featuring selected waves from the famed Yamaha Motif synthesizers.
Versatile Connectivity and Pro-class Connectors
Top-mounted input and output connectors make setting up and re-patching your system quick and easy. All models feature high-quality Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on mono microphone/line channels and XLR-equipped stereo channels. These professional-class connectors were subjected to extensive testing by the Yamaha design team, and were chosen for the MG mixers for their superior reliability and sonic qualities. The XLR-equipped stereo channels can accept mono microphone input either via the XLR or phone jack connectors. The remaining stereo channels provide phone jack and pin jack connectors for compatibility with a wide range of sources. Mono input channels also feature insert I/O connectors that let you patch external signal processing gear into those channels as required. Separate pinjack 2TR inputs are provided to accept the output from a CD player or similar stereo source.
Built-in Channel Compressors
This advanced feature can be a tremendous advantage in achieving great vocal sound, as well as to refine the sound of bass, guitar, and other sources. You won't find built-in channel compression on too many other mixers in this class, but in the MG mixers you have Yamaha's innovative one-knob compression feature on several of the mono input channels. Conventional audio compressors with their threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time consuming to set appropriately for a given source. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the need for an engineering degree with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression you want.
High-performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power
Microphone preamplifiers are critical in any mixer, and a performance bottleneck in many. That's why pros often spend thousands of dollars on just a single channel of microphone pre-amplification. The microphone preamps built into the MG mixers inherit technology from Yamaha's top-line professional consoles, and have been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sonic performance with any dynamic or condenser microphone. Gain trim covers a wide - 60dB ~ -16dB range for microphones (-34dB ~ +10dB for line input), so you'll be able to achieve optimum level matching with just about any source. All microphone preamps also feature switchable phantom power so you can take advantage of the natural, extended response of high-quality condenser microphones.
3-band Channel EQ and High-pass Filters
Building a truly useful, musical-sounding channel equalizer is no easy task, but Yamaha has decades of experience in building pro consoles to draw on. All mono channels feature 3-band equalizers with LOW, MID, and HIGH controls. Although not directly related to the equalizer circuitry, all inputs also feature 80 Hz low-pass filters that can be used to eliminate subsonic noise that is outside the equalizers' range.
Three AUX sends provide convenient routing to processing and monitor systems. Master send controls are also provided, as are RETURN level controls for the AUX and STEREO busses.
Six Buses (Stereo and Group)
The MG206C-USB has two stereo group buses and outputs that can be used for convenient channel grouping. Assign switches for the stereo and group buses are located next to each channel fader.
Smooth 60-millimeter Faders & Illuminated Channel ON Switches
Channel and master level control is accomplished via reliable, high performance 60-millimeter linear faders that provide smooth, noise-free operation. When you have more than a few channels the direct visual indication of relative level settings can be an important advantage. Also featured are illuminated channel ON switches that can be used to individually add or remove channels from the mix without having to change the positions of the channel faders.
Bright Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
Accurate visual level monitoring can help you achieve maximum signal-to-noise ratio without distortion. The MG mixer's bright, easy-to-read multi-segment LED meters make it easy to control system levels for optimum overall performance.
All switches, controls, and displays have been designed and laid out for intuitive access and smooth, reliable operation with positive tactile and visual feedback.
Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers
The APS 15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS 15 PA speakers included in this PA system are easy to setup, never want for volume, and always provide full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Audio-Technica M8000S dynamic handheld microphones
The Audio-Technica M8000S Handheld dynamic microphone has professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Its frequency response is tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to the unidirectional polar pattern. It also features a handy on/off switch for ease of use. Professional features include a balanced XLR output and a rugged stand clamp. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble-free use.
A high-quality club PA with lots of channels and features that matter.
- USB Connector
- 16 channels
- 16 mic inputs
- 12 mono line inputs + and 4 stereo line inputs
- 12 insert I/O
- Phantom power switch (+48V)
- 3-band mid sweep EQ (ch. 1-8)
- 3-band EQ (Ch 9/10-15/16)
- Stereo main buses
- 4 Aux buses
- 4 group buses
- 2 stereo Aux return
- Neutrik XLR Connectors
- Input trim gain
- High quality mic preamp
- 8 compressors
- Illuminated CH ON switches
- 60mm Super smooth fader
- Monitor mix
- Light weight (6.0 kg)
- 12-segment LED level meter
- Rack mountable
- Cubase 4 audio engine
- 48 audio tracks and up to 64 MIDI tracks
- 25 VST effect plug-ins, including 15 new VST3 plug-in effects
- HALion One software sample player with selected Motif waves
- Plug and Play VST/MIDI setup
- Studio Connections Integration
- File Interchange between Steinberg software and Yamaha hardware
- 20 MIDI music styles and 480 audio drum loops included
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W Convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in stand mount
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
Easy-to-use and great sounding. Order today and be ready to rock.
MG206C-USB / Harbinger APS15 PA Package
- Yamaha MG206C16-Channel Stereo Mixer
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): Less than 0.1%, 20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 0, +1, -3dB , 20Hz-20kHz
- Hum and noise level: Equivalent input noise (EIN); -128dBu, Residual output noise; -98dBu
- Crosstalk (1kHz): -70dB
- Power supply adaptor: PA-30 AC adaptor (AC35VCT, 1.4A) 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V or 240V; 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 40W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.81 x 4.13 x 19.52 in. (478 x 105 x 496 mm)
- Net weight: 13.22 lbs (6.0 kg)
- Accessories: Owners manual, AC adaptor
- Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speaker
- System Specifications
- Frequency Response (-3dB: 45 Hz– 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40 Hz– 20 kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @1m: 98 dB
- Max SPL Peak @1m: 121 dB
- Crossover: passive, 18 dB/oct at 3.5 kHz
- Mic Input
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -46 dBu
- Line Input
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -26 dBu
- Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250 Hz/500 Hz/1 kHz/4 kHz/8 kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Power amplifier
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20 Hz–20 kHz)
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20 Hz–20k Hz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- Audio-Technica M8000S dynamic handheld microphone
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor