- #J53783 000000000 J53783000000000
Yamaha MG20XU 20-Channel Mixer With Cubase Artist
- Write a Review
This premium package unleashes your creativity and lets you take command of your studio, so you can dial in the perfect mix, track after track. Incor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful tools and proven stability.
This premium package unleashes your creativity and lets you take command of your studio, so you can dial in the perfect mix, track after track. Incorporating some of the same technologies developed for high-end professional consoles, the Yamaha MG20XU mixer is the foundation of this package, delivering uncompromising sound quality and rugged reliability. We’ve paired it with Cubase Artist 9 DAW software, which features the award-winning 32-bit, floating-point Steinberg audio engine, bringing a streamlined workflow, flexibility and power.
Yamaha MG20XU mixer (SKU J06379000000000)
This professional-grade, 20-channel mixer has the power and flexibility to handle a wide range of performances. Featuring an intuitive interface, the MG20XU boasts studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing and rugged, reliable construction. Ideal for installed, recording or live music settings, its flexible design lets you shape your sound with confidence. The high-quality, custom-made MG01 op-amp delivers uncompromising sound, while the mixer’s wide variety of I/O connectors give you flexibility and versatility.
Steinberg Cubase Artist 9 (SKU J53075000000000)
Boasting groundbreaking features, streamlined workflows and stunning plug-ins, Cubase Artist 9 lives up to its claim of being one of the most complete DAWs available. It runs on the award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation. You get simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and up to 32 physical inputs and outputs.
Cubase Artist 9 is one of the most stable and reliable DAWs on the market, allowing you to focus entirely on what’s really important: your creativity and your productions. Its Plug-in Sentinel scans all your plug-ins at start up to check which are valid and which might harm your system’s stability. Running in 64-bit only makes sure that you benefit from the most modern technology available.
The sampler track is the fastest way to inspiration. Just use any piece of audio to create a sampler track, play the sample chromatically, manipulate it with its on-board filters and controls, experiment and enjoy the sonic creativity and exploration only the sampler track can give you.
- Includes Yamaha MG20XU 20-channel mixer with studio-quality preamps
- Includes Steinberg Cubase Artist 9 DAW
- Cubase Artist 9 runs on 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine
- Simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks
- Streamlined workflow and intuitive interface
Take your studio to new heights with this unbeatable combination—order your package today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.