- Product H75092
Yamaha MG82CX / Thump TH-15A Mains & Monitors Package
- Write a Review
This live sound package contains a Yamaha MG82C compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15A powered speakers, a pair of passive Kustom KPC10M monito...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mixing, monitors, mains and an accessory package in one convenient package.
This live sound package contains a Yamaha MG82C compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15A powered speakers, a pair of passive Kustom KPC10M monitors, and an accessories package that includes a pair of speaker stands, two mics, four 20' XLR cables and two 20' TRS cables.
Mackie Thump TH-15A
The Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
The 10" Kustom KPC10M Monitor Speaker Cab features a horn and a specially voiced crossover to ensure clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range audio reproduction. The speaker cabinet's 10" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while a 2" x 6" horn produces bright high-end tones. The KPC10M monitor cab is equipped with 2 parallel input jacks. Sturdily constructed, Kustom gives the monitor reinforced corners and heavy-duty Tolex covering. The Kustom KPC10M speaker also offers 30, 60, and 90 positioning.
- 8-input, 2-bus design
- Built-in DSP for high quality effects
- 3-band EQ on inputs
- One-knob compression on 2 channels
- Microphone stand mountable (requires BMS-10A)
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 15" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression driver
- 10" woofer for punchy bass tones
- 2" x 6" horn for shimmering highs
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Rubber strap handle
- 1-3/8" polemount
- 30, 60, and 90 positioning
Mixing, monitors and mains, oh my. That's a Wizard of Oz reference.
- For complete technical specifications and a more complete product description, please see the individual components' detail page.
- Yamaha MG82CX: 630139
- Mackie Thump TH-15A: 485392
- Kustom KPC10M: 600817