- 421831 000000000 421831000000000
Yamaha Phonic 620 / Yamaha A12 PA Package
- Write a Review
This PA package includes a Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus 200W 6-Channel Powered Mixer with Digital Effects, a pair of Yamaha A12 12" PA Speakers, and 2 Au...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 200W 6-channel mixer with digital FX, 12" PA speakers, 2 dynamic microphones, tripod mic stands, plus cables.
This PA package includes a Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus 200W 6-Channel Powered Mixer with Digital Effects, a pair of Yamaha A12 12" PA Speakers, and 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones. You also get 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands, 2 - 20ft. Gear One XLR mic cables, and 2 Gear One 1/4" speaker cables for a convenient live sound set up.
Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus 200W 6-Channel Powered Mixer with DFX
The Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus is an updated version of their popular Phonic 620 powered mixer. The Powerpod 620 Plus features 100W + 100W power amplifier with built-in limiters, 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus tap delay and test tone, 7-band graphic EQ, 2 Super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input, and a foot switch jack. Phonic includes 2 - 20' speaker cables and a dynamic mic with cable.
The Phonic Powerpod Plus series of audio mixers are powered mixers built into a compact and durable molded cabinet. Each Powerpod Plus has a built-in bridgeable and patchable stereo amplifier. Super Hi-Z inputs allow for the addition of guitars and other instruments. The mixers feature onboard digital effects: Phonic's own 32/40-bit digital effects processors with 16 preset programs. The Powerpod Plus powered mixer's 3-band EQ on every channel and dual multi-band graphic EQ with selectable In/Out switches give you maximum control over your mix.
Yamaha A12 PA Package
The Yamaha A12 speaker from their A Series is designed for live PA system use. It is a 2-way speaker featuring bass reflex, trapezoidal cab design, heavy grille, recessed handles, and black carpet covering.
The A12 has a 12" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn, 300W program handling (600W peak), and 125dB SPL.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provides you with years of trouble-free use.
- 100W + 100W / 4Î stereo power amplifier for Main L/R or Main/Monitor (Bridge mono, 200W / 8 Ohms)
- 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus parameter control and footswitch jack
- Six balanced Mic inputs and eight Line inputs
- Two Super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input
- 2-band channel EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Pad control on channels 14
- AUX input
- Stereo RCA I/O
- +48V phantom power
- Built-in limiters
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
- Drive level / Effect out master control to the input of built-in effect processor
- 2-way passive speaker
- Bass reflex, trapezoidal cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed top handle
- Black carpet covering
- 12" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" inputs
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Make playing live a reality by ordering this PA package today!
- Product Dimensions: 1.18' x 1.28' x 1.87'
- Shipping Weight: 29.8lb.
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- 12" LF speaker cone
- 1" high frequency horn
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Power Capacity: 300W program; 500W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/125dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1 Speakon 1 Dimension: 15-7/8"W 22-5/8"H 12-3/4"D
- Weight: 34.4Ib.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.