- Product 482663
Yamaha Yamaha EMX312SC / BR15 PA Package
- Write a Review
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A hot system for club bands.
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components that integrate seamlessly and represent excellent bang for the buck, this package consists of a Yamaha EMX312SC 8-channel 300W powered mixer, a pair of Yamaha BR15 2-way speaker cabinets, 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics, 2 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables, 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables, and 2 Musician's Gear standard speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX312SC 8-Channel Powered Mixer
This durable, lightweight mixer has dual 300W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel Monitor controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects--including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion--let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The EMX312SC offers a total of 12 input channels--4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs--providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and equipped with conveniently located handles, the EMX312S is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha BR15 2-Way 15" Speaker Cabs
These speaker cabs can really punch out bass and everything else. Easy-to-handle cabs feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole socket; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from Bass Reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium driver with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horn. Integral protection circuitry and a 3-year warranty mean they will never let you down.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design! Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and rugged stand clamps. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
Livewire 25ft Speaker Cables
These 1/4" to 1/4" 16-Gauge speaker cables are for serious-minded musicians, and have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Musician's Gear 20ft Lo-Z mic cables
These flexible mic cables have Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connectors, and are a great value.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands
These standard audio speaker stands adjust from 42" to 71" in height and accept 1-3/8" diameter sockets. They can hold up to 110 lbs, and their aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport. They have a molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob that makes them extremely durable.
- Dual 300W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone with phantom power or line input and 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 15" high-power woofer
- 1" pure titanium driver
- 250W program/500W peak handling
- 98dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handle
- Stand/pole socket
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
- 20 ft.
- 42" to 71" height
- 110-lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
- 60Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 125/250/500 power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
- 98dB sensitivity
- 2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
- 19" W x 25-3/4"H x 14-1/2"D
- 46.9 lbs.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor