- Product 421823
Yamaha Yamaha MSR100 / MG82CX PA Package
- Write a Review
This PA package includes a Yamaha MG82CX Stereo Mixer, a pair of Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered PA speakers, and 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An 8-input mixer, 8" PA speakers, 2 dynamic microphones, tripod mic stands, and cables for all.
This PA package includes a Yamaha MG82CX Stereo Mixer, a pair of Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered PA speakers, and 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones. You also get 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands, 2 - 20ft. Gear One XLR mic cables, and 2 Gear One 1/4" speaker cables for a convenient live sound set up.
Yamaha MG82CX Stereo Mixer
The Yamaha MG82CX mixer offers sonic quality that will satisfy the most critical listener, surprising flexibility and ease-of-use, and some advanced features you normally wouldn't find in this type of compact mixer. The MG82CX weighs only 3-1/2 lb. and is small enough to pop into your briefcase or shoulder bag and easily take with you anywhere. But the performance you'll get at the studio, club, outdoors, or anywhere you choose to use these fine mixers is far from lightweight.
Inputs & Channels
Flexible 8 Input Channel Configurations
The MG82CX has a total of 8 input channels comprised of two mono microphone/line channels and three stereo line channels. Two of the stereo channels can be used as mono microphone inputs, providing a total of four microphone inputs when necessary. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB to -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB to +10dB for line input.
Comprehensive, Easy-access Connector Panel
Top-mounted input and output connectors make setting up and re-patching your system quick and easy. It features high-quality Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on both mono microphone/line channels and two of the stereo channels. The XLR-equipped stereo channels can accept mono microphone input either via the XLR or phone jack connectors. The remaining stereo channel on the MG82CX provides phone jack and pin jack connectors for compatibility with a wide range of sources. The two mono input channels also feature insert I/O connectors that let you patch external signal processing gear into those channels as required. Separate pin-jack 2TR inputs are provided to accept the output from a CD player or similar stereo source.
Four High-Performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power
Microphone preamplifiers are critical in any audio mixer, and a performance bottleneck in many. That's why pros often spend thousands of dollars on just a single channel of microphone pre-amplification. The microphone preamps built into the MG mixers inherit technology from Yamaha's top-line professional consoles, and have been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sonic performance with any dynamic or condenser microphone. All four microphone preamps also feature switchable phantom power so you can take advantage of the natural, extended response of high quality condenser microphones. A single switch turns phantom power on or off for all four channels.
Built-in Channel Compressors
This advanced feature can be a tremendous advantage in achieving great vocal sound. It can also be used to refine the sound of bass, guitar, and other sources. You won't find built-in channel compression on too many other mixers in this class, but in the MG82CX you have Yamaha's innovative one-knob compression feature on mono input channels 1 and 2. Conventional audio compressors with their threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time-consuming to set appropriately for a given source. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the need for an engineering degree with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression you want.
3-Band Channel EQ and High-pass Filter
Building a truly useful, musical-sounding channel equalizer is no easy task, but Yamaha has decades of experience in building pro consoles to draw on, and you reap the benefits in the MG-series mixers. Channels 1, 2, 3/4, and 5/6 feature full 3-band equalizers with LOW, MID, and HIGH controls, while channels 7/8 has 2-band EQ for smooth equalization of stereo sources.
Master & output section
The MG82CX mixer has EFFECT send controls on all channels that adjust the level of the signal sent from the corresponding channel to the mixer's internal multi-effect system. The same signal can also be sent to external effect processors via the mixer's EFFECT SEND jack. A RETURN control in the master section adjusts the level of the signal returned from external processors via the RETURN jacks.
Stereo, Control Room, Monitor, and Headphone Outputs
Located above the mixer's master controls, on the convenient easy-access connector panel, are the main stereo output connectors, phone-jack monitor output connectors, pin-jack recording outputs, and a stereo headphone jack. They may be compact, but these mixers offer plenty of connectivity for a wide range of applications
Lightweight, Portable Design
The MG82CX weighs only 1.6 and 1.5 kilograms. That's small enough to pop into your briefcase or shoulder bag and easily take with you anywhere. But the performance you'll get at the studio, club, outdoors, or anywhere you choose to use these fine mixers is far from lightweight.
Bright Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
Accurate visual level monitoring can help you achieve maximum signal-to-noise ratio without distortion. The MG mixer's bright, easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters make it easy to control system levels for optimum overall performance.
MG82CX Built-in SPX Effects
There's an astonishing amount of SPX signal processing power packed into the MG82CX's diminutive chassis. It incorporates a versatile digital multi-effect processor that provides a range of reverb, delay, modulation, and distortion programs you can use to refine and define your sound. Each of the 16 effect programs has a number of editable parameters as well as effect on/off switching capability and return level control. If you need to keep both hands free to play an instrument or perform other operations, an optional footswitch can be connected to the mixer's effect footswitch jack for convenient on/off switching.
All switches, controls, and displays have been designed and laid out for intuitive access and smooth, reliable operation with positive tactile and visual feedback.
Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered Speaker
The Yamaha MSR100 8" Powered Speaker fills many sound reinforcement and stage monitor needs in one inexpensive, lightweight package. As a mixer, power amplifier, and speaker system combined in a single, compact unit, it's perfect for small events and club gigs. Mix in a CD player, rhythm machine, and/or keyboard with your voice”all without the need of a separate mixer or power amplifier. And since it's made by Yamaha, the MSR100 provides the high-quality performance you need with exceptional ease-of-use and reliability.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provides you with years of trouble-free use.
- 8 inputs in remarkably a lightweight, portable design
- Innovative one-knob compressor lets you easily dial in the amount of compression you need
- Built-in digital SPX multi-effect processor
- All models feature high-quality Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on mono microphone/line channels and XLR-equipped stereo channels
- Top-mounted input and output connectors for easy setup and re-patching High-performance microphone preamplifiers with switchable phantom power
- 3-band channel EQ and high-pass filters (sweepable midrange on the MG166CX)
- Smooth 60-millimeter faders & illuminated channel ON switches
- Single stereo bus (i.e. two mono buses) group buses and outputs for convenient channel grouping
- AUX sends with master send controls for convenient processing and monitoring
- Return level controls for the AUX and Stereo buses
- Bright meters for visual level monitoring
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Get this live sound setup for less. Order today!
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1 % (THD+N) 20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu (ST OUT)
- Frequency response: 0, +1, -3dB 20Hz-20kHz @ +4dBu (ST OUT)
- Hum & Noise*: -128dBu equivalent input noise/ -100dBu residual output noise 20Hz-20kHz, Rs = 150 Î, Input Gain = Maximum-128dBu Equivalent Input Noise/
- -98dBu Residual Output Noise
- 20Hz-20kHz, Rs = 150 Î,
- Input Gain = Maximum
- MIC: 4,
- Line: 2 mono + 4 stereo,
- Ch Insert: 2
- Return: 1 stereo
- 2TR IN: 1 stereo
- ST: 1
- Effect Send: 1
- Ch Insert: 2
- REC: 1 stereo
- Monitor: 1 stereo
- Phone: 1
- Crosstalk**: -70dB @ 1kHz
- Phantom Power: + 48V
- CH 1-2 and
- CH 3/4-5/6,
- 80Hz, 12dB/oct
- High: 10kHz: shelving
- Mid: 2.5kHz: peaking
- Low: 100Hz: shelving
- CH EQ (Stereo) ±15dB (Max.)***:
- High: 10kHz: shelving
- Mid: ”
- Low: 100Hz: shelving
- Compressor (COMP): Control x 1 (Gain/Threshold/Ratio), CH 1-2
- Internal Digital Effect: 16 Program, Parameter control Foot Switch (Digital Effect, on/off)
- 2 x 7 points LED meter (PEAK, +6, +3, 0, -5, -10, -20dB)
- PEAK lights if the signal comes within 3dB of the clipping level.
- PEAK Indicator: Red LED turns on when post EQ (ST CH: or post Mic HA) signal reaches -3dB below clipping (17dBu)
- Power Supply Adapter: PA-10: AC 38VCT, 0.62A, Cable Length = 3.6m
- PA-20: AC 35VCT, 0.94A, Cable Length = 3.6m
- Power Consumption: 21W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 256.6mm x 62.2mm x 302.5mm
- Net weight: 1.6kg
- *Hum & Noise are measured with a 6dB/octave filter @ 12.7kHz; equivalent to a 20kHz filter with infinitedB/octave attenuation.
- **Stereo L/R, CH 1-2, PAN panned Hard left or right @1kHz.
- ***Turn over /roll-off frequency of shelving: 3dB below maximum variable level
- Speaker type: 2-way bass reflex powered speaker
- LF: 8" cone
- HF: 1" compression driver
- Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 112dB (1m)
- Dispersion 90 deg. H x 40 deg. V
- Maximum Output Power: 100W at 1kHz
- THD=1%, RL=6
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz
- Input Sensitivity Input 1: -50dB*/+4dB* (with select SW)
- Input 2 & 3: -10dB*
- Input Impedance LINE 1 & 2 & 3: 10k
- Link Out -10dB*/ 10k
- Controls Level Control INPUT 1 & 2 & 3, Master Level
- EQ Low: +/-3dB at 60Hz, High: +/-6dB at 10kHz
- Power Switch ON/OFF
- Connectors Input 1:
- Input 2&3:
- Link Out: XLR-3-31 (balanced)
- Phone (unbalanced)
- Phone (unbalanced)
- Indicator Green LED: Power on, Red LED: Clip
- (W x D x H) 10-7/8"W x 10"H x 18"D
- Weight: 24lb.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor