- #J02526 000001000 J02526000001000
Yorkville 21in 2400W Powered Subwoofer Elite
- Write a Review
Built for even the most demanding club or concert setting, the eÌlite LS2100P delivers solid deep bass and solid punch in this powered version of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big bottom in a medium box.
Built for even the most demanding club or concert setting, the eÌlite LS2100P delivers solid deep bass and solid punch in this powered version of the popular LS2104. Given its power and impressive bass, it is surprisingly movable as well. The integrated amplifier delivers 3600 watts (Peak) into a 21-inch long excursion neodymium woofer with 6-inch voicecoil. XLR and 1/4-inch TRS input capable of handling line or speaker level ensures the LS2100P can be easily integrated into virtually any medium to large scale PA needing additional bottom end support with a minimum of effort.
- Integrated 3600 Watt Amplifier (Peak - 2400 Watts Program)
- 21-inch Woofer with 6-inch Voicecoil
- Max SPL 144dB Peak (135dB Continuous)
- High Performance Mid-Sized Subwoofer Design
- 33Hz - 150Hz with Adjustable HF Roll-Off
- 45Hz - 90Hz Variable Boost Frequency
- Paralleled XLR and 1/4-inch Selectable Line or Speaker Level Inputs
- Excursion, Peak and Thermal Woofer Protection
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Pole Mount Adaptor
- Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Birch Plywood Construction
A 21" subwoofer is an innovation. So is a cab design this size that gets to 33Hz. Order today.
21in 2400W Powered Subwoofer Elite
- System Type: Rear Horn-Loaded Subwoofer
Active or Passive: Active
Program Power (Watts): 2400 watts (3600 Watts Peak)
Max SPL (dB): 144dB Peak (135dB Continuous)
Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 32 - 200
Driver Configuration: 21-inch Woofer w/ 6-inch Voice Coil
LF Protection: Thermal / Overcurrent / Clip
Power Cable: Detachable
Power Switch: Yes
Power Consumption (typ/max): 800/1440VA (12A@60hz, 6A@50hz)
Inputs - 1/4" Jacks: 2 line/speaker level inputs, 2 link (in/out)
Inputs - XLR: 2 line inputs, 2 link (in/out)
Level Controls: Master
Other Controls / Features: Active Controls: Level Low Pass Filter Frequency Bass Boost Level
Wheels: Rear tilt-back
Bar Handles: 6 (Side), 2 (Top)
Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm): 1 (Top)
Enclosure Materials: 3/4 inch 7-ply Spruce
Grille: Perforated Metal
Covering / Finish: Black Ozite (Carpet)
Optional Covering / Finishes: Black Ultrathane Paint (LS2100PB)
Dimensions (DWH back, inches): 31" x 25.25" x 36"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound Quality
- Tons of Bottom End
- Tons of Power
- Heavy / Bulky
- Larger Rooms
Comments about Yorkville 21in 2400W Powered Subwoofer Elite:
I needed some new subs that were power thumbing. I was trying to compare between the JBL SRX Dual 18's and the 21" Yorkville. I couldn't ever find anyone who had the SRX duals but i did hear the single SRX 18 and it wasn't even comparable. I do a lot of smaller events also so i bought out my Yamaha DSR 118's that i love and compared 2 of them to 1 Yorkville 21. The Yorkville murdered my Yamaha's. Right then i made up my decision to get the Yorkville's because they made the speakers that I Love look Crazy on power and bottom end. I would say it would probably take at least 3 of the DSR 118's to compare to 1 Yorkville 21. So i purchased a set of 21's over a year ago and have been using them for Outside events. They have been more than delivering. I Love them so much and the business is expanding till I had to go purchase 2 more! Well worth the investments. They give you that chest Thumping Bass! Get them if you can. Only thing i don't like about them is they are so heavy so i can never pack just 1 into my SUV when i'm doing smaller gigs. i can only haul them when i'm using my trailer or Big Truck! They weigh over 200 lbs each.
- Was this a gift?: