- #J02525 000001000 J02525000001000
Yorkville LS801 18" 1500W Active Subwoofer Elite
- Write a Review
The LS801P combines a cast-frame 18" bass driver with a rear-loaded bass horn enclosure made from 15mm birch-ply covered in rugged black carpeting. N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Incredibly deep, rich tone to make your low-end rumble.
The LS801P combines a cast-frame 18" bass driver with a rear-loaded bass horn enclosure made from 15mm birch-ply covered in rugged black carpeting. Now add 2,500 watts of onboard peak power featuring full-time "invisible" limiting. The result - a rugged, high-powered "earth mover." Balanced XLR inputs are included, along with 1/4" TRS inputs which, at the push of a button, can handle either line-level or speaker-level signals (you can simply connect it to any full-range speaker for quick and easy setups).
Connections also include both XLRM and 1/4" Output Link jacks for interconnecting up to 10 LS801P's in larger concert systems. An additional XLR 'Mono Blend Input' allows the LS801P to function in a stereo system by blending the balanced L and R signals from a stereo mixer and creating a single in-phase mono signal.
The control panel features a +/- 12dB Level pot for matching the LS801P's output with the rest of the system, a tunable 90 to 150Hz HF Roll off pot to let you match the LS801P to any full-range enclosure without an electronic crossover, a unique Shape control that modifies the bass response, a Line/Speaker Input Level button and LED's to indicate Power, Limit and Clip.
Hardware includes four steel inset handles, a steel top-mounted pole-stand adapter, a heavy-gauge curved steel grill and tilt-back wheels.
- Integrated 2,500-watt amplifier (Peak - 1,500-watts program)
- 18" woofer
- Max SPL 140 dB peak (134 dB continuous)
- 45Hz - 150Hz with adjustable HF roll-off
- 45Hz - 90Hz variable boost frequency
- Paralleled XLR and 1/4" selectable line or speaker level inputs
- Excursion, peak and thermal woofer protection
- Integrated all-metal speaker pole mount adaptor
- Solid 5/8" (15mm) birch plywood construction
- Made in Canada
Add this high-quality sub to your setup. Order today!
LS801 18" 1500W Active Subwoofer Elite
- System type: Rear horn loaded subwoofer
Active or passive: Active
Program power (watts): 1,500 watts (2,500 watts peak)
Max SPL (dB): 140dB peak (134dB continuous)
Frequency response (Hz +/- 3dB): 45 - 150
LF driver(s): 18" cast frame woofer with 4" voicecoil
LF protection: Thermal / Overcurrent / Clip
Power consumption (typ/max): 120V (6.6A / 7.5), 230V (3.3A / 3.9)
Inputs - 1/4" Jacks: 2 line/speaker level inputs, 2 link (in/out)
Inputs - XLR: 2 line inputs, 2 link (in/out)
Level Controls: Master
Other controls / features: Active Controls: Level Low Pass Filter Frequency Bass Boost Level
Wheels: Rear tilt-back
Bar handles: 2 (Side), 1 (Rear)
Pole mount adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm): 1 (Top)
Enclosure materials: 15mm (5/8") 11-ply Russian birch
Grille: Perforated metal
Covering / Finish: Black Ozite (Carpet)
Optional Covering / Finishes: Black Ultrathane Paint (LS801PB)
Dimensions (DxWxH) 23" x 27.5" x 32", 58.4 cm x 70 cm x 81.3 cm
Weight (lb./kg): 137.3 / 62.3
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.