- Product 955858
Zero G Beats Working: In Cuba
- Write a Review
Beats Working is the first sample library of Latin percussion performances recorded entirely in Havana, Cuba, featuring the country's very finest pla...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ultimate Cuban percussion virtual instrument.
Beats Working is the first sample library of Latin percussion performances recorded entirely in Havana, Cuba, featuring the country's very finest players and presented in multitrack format. This collection was created by Zero-G and DAT Productions (joint creators of the Key Buy Award-winning Beats Working).
The styles covered include the 12 prime Afro/Hispanic rhythms of the Cuban music culture: cha cha cha, danzon, son montuno, bolero, pilon, son traditional, guajira son, guaracha, mambo, songo, timba, conga habanera (carnival), and conga moderna. The user can also select from either Modern or Traditional arrangements for some styles and performances are provided with each musical instrument separated out.
The state-of-the-art plug-in interface by Native Instruments is specifically optimized for rhythmic loop playback and manipulation. The Beats Working software's convenient one-screen interface (a version of NI Intakt) provides tremendous sound shaping abilities without disrupting the creative flow and includes a first-class multimode filter, an envelope follower, 2 LFOs, effects, and much more. Loops can be automatically synced to tempo by either the Beat Machine or the Time Machine.
The Beat Machine has loops divided into their individual hits (slices) which means they can be played at a wide range of tempos without change in pitch and each hit has individual settings for pitch, playback direction, pitch envelope, amp envelope, distortion, delay, and more. Plus a MIDI file of each loop can be easily exported so that groove, accent, and feel can be manipulated in any host sequencer.
The Time Machine time-stretches or compresses loops in real time.
Supported interfaces and standards: VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, Audio Units, Core Audio, RTAS, Mac, and PC.
Sound Library can also be loaded into other Native Instruments samplers, including KONTAKT version 1.5.
- Huge library of world-class Latin percussion performances, recorded in Havana, featuring Cuba's finest percussionists
- Impeccable sound quality in 24-bit
- Over 5 GB of data
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops
- Easy and intuitive user interface (a version of NI's superb INTAKT sampler)
- Engine is based on KONTAKT audio engine, the world's finest software sampling engine
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope
Go Cuban! Get it now!
Beats Working: In Cuba
- Minimum Requirements
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Recommended System
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733, 512 MB
- All product specifications are subject to change without notice