- Product 702583
Zero G Vocal Forge Virtual Sound Module
- Write a Review
Vocal Forge is a uniquely inspiring sample library featuring 800 patches and over 2,500 samples in 1.2 Gb of brand new material sourced entirely from...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Vocal Forge is a uniquely inspiring sample library featuring 800 patches and over 2,500 samples in 1.2 Gb of brand new material sourced entirely from pro performances by vocalists.
Male and female MCs, sweet R+B, gospel singers, dance and pop vocals all recorded with accompanying harmonies. There are even a few wild cards such as Choral, Gothic and even Opera styles. Plus there is a vocal Toolbox loaded with single vocal lines, scratches, effected vocals, grunts & breaths, human beatbox & percussion grooves and fake TV and radio clips.
The whole Vocal Forge sample library is presented within NI's stunning state-of-the-art Intakt interface which will soon have you customizing, shaping and manipulating the voice lines to suit your own requirements. The awesome flexibility of the custom high-performance interface allows you to automatically sync any of these vocal lines to your song's tempo, and you can apply a vast amount of sound-shaping to each voice as well!
Intakt's Time Machine Mode allows the user to change the tempo of the vocal lines without any audible degredation so you can sync any of these performances to your song. You may also change the pitch of the samples independently of tempo. Using Intakt's 'Legato Mode' you can also sync vocal harmonies together or bring in vocal harmony lines whenever you like in a mix to create your own melodies from the original samples making this the ultimate tool for DIY vocals.
You will find that the clean and intuitive Intakt Instrument interface doesn't let technology get in the way of your creativity! All important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted without the need to page, scroll, or fumble through a manual.
*PLEASE NOTE NATIVE INSTRUMENT'S INTAKT PLAYER IS NOT INTEL MAC COMPATIBLE, IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT WITH AN INTEL MAC YOU NEED TO OWN KONTAKT 2.2 OR LATER.
- Access to individual hits (slices) within loops
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- User interface is a version of Native Instruments' INTAKT, based on KONTAKT
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine or standard Sampler mode
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs,envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope
- Total Recall
- Sound Library can also be loaded into other Native Instruments samplers including INTAKT and KONTAKT (version 1.5 or later), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the material
- VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, Audio Units, Core Audio, RTAS, Mac & PC
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733, 512 MB
- *PLEASE NOTE NATIVE INSTRUMENT'S INTAKT PLAYER IS NOT INTEL MAC COMPATIBLE, IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT WITH AN INTEL MAC YOU NEED TO OWN KONTAKT 2.2 OR LATER.