- J49021 000000000 J49021000000000
Zoom F-Control Mixing Control Surface
- Write a Review
The Zoom F-Control is an essential piece of gear for everyone who uses an F8 or F4 Multitrack Field Recorder. With F-Control, you can have total comm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Mix controller for the Zoom F8 and F4 field recorders.
The Zoom F-Control is an essential piece of gear for everyone who uses an F8 or F4 Multitrack Field Recorder. With F-Control, you can have total command of your recording experience.
F-Control is a mixing control surface that gives filmmakers more control and flexibility when recording in the field. It works alongside the Zoom F8 and F4 to create a complete and professional on-location audio rig.
Maximize Your F8 and F4
F-Control works intuitively with the F8 and F4 to give you additional mastery over sound design and mixing, as well as broaden your creative possibilities. It connects to your F8 or F4 with a single USB cable, so you can keep your setup clutter-free and be ready to record in seconds.
Recording Essentials at Your Fingertips
F-Control makes recording and mixing easy with nine 60 mm faders (eight + Master) and hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming. Monitoring channel and output levels is simple with 12-segment LED meters, three user-programmable buttons, and a dedicated time code button. You can also organize recordings using the Track Scene edit buttons for metadata entry. F-Control gives you the option to connect an external USB keyboard so you can enter information for “Track Name”, “Scene Increment”, “Scene Name”, “Notes”, and “False Take.”
Connect Your Field Recording Gear
Connect your F8 or F4 to F-Control via one of two USB ports. The Keyboard USB port lets you connect an external keyboard so you can quickly enter metadata when you’re out in the field. A 1/4” stereo cable connects the F8 or F4 headphone out to F-Control's headphone in, so you can monitor audio via F-Control’s headphone jack.
Power Anywhere You Go
F-Control has two main power options: four AA batteries (for up to 9 hours of operation) or power it with a 4-pin HIROSE connector with an external battery pack. An additional USB bus power option is available when using the F4 (not available with the F8).
Built For the Toughest Productions
Its metal chassis makes F-Control suitable for all production locations. Plus, the F-Control is small and light enough to fit into your gear bag or backpack, so you can take it on any shoot.
Take Charge of Your Creativity
F-Control takes sound recording and mixing to the next level. Its simple and hands-on design give you complete authority over your workflow, so you can fully focus on capturing great audio.
- Nine faders (eight + Master), each 60mm
- 1/4 in. Headphone jack
- USB port for external keyboard connection
- Hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming
- 12-segment LED meters for monitoring channel and output levels
- Dedicated time code buttons
- Shortcut commands to Track Name, Scene Increment, Scene Name, Notes, and False Take screens
- Power options: 4 x AA, 4-pin HIROSE connector with external battery pack, and USB bus power via F4
- Durable metal chassis
- Compatible with Zoom F8 and F4 MultiTrack Field Recorders
Hands-on design, better workflow. Order F-Control today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.