- H73697 000001000 H73697000001000
Selmer Paris Model 56 Bass Saxophone
- Write a Review
Once a novelty, more or less a product of instrument manufacturing companies doing it 'because we can,' the bass saxophone has been gaining a legitim...Read More
Once a novelty, more or less a product of instrument manufacturing companies doing it 'because we can,' the bass saxophone has been gaining a legitimacy that goes beyond conspicuous 'how low can you go' panagyrics. The Model 56 bass saxophone from Selmer reflects the attention to detail, the quality and the obsession with great saxophone sound that defines the Selmer legacy.
With the evolution of repertoires, instruments of the outer ranges are being increasingly asked for. The "Super Action 80 Series II" bass saxophone is particularly adapted to this new trend: its design and its acoustic features allow it to be more than just a support instrument. The Series II sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, bass and baritone saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation.
Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series' superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
All the way down.
- Signature Selmer sound
- Precision mechanics
- Accurate intonation
Drop the bass all over the place. Order today.
Model 56 Bass Saxophone
- Keywork: the positioning of the left- and right-hand little finger spatula groups affords particularly well-balanced handling
- Adjusting Screw: the low A adjusting screw allows precise adjustment of the whole
- Suspension Rings: a choice of three positions allows selecting the best playing balance
- Adjustable holder: brings to the musician greater playing comfort when seated
- Thumb rest made of plastic, its shape and location have been studied to prevent fatigue and tension in the fingers
- Specifications: Key Bb; Range Low A/high F sharp
- Thumb rest: plastic
- Waterkey on the upper arm
- Leather pads, metal booster
- Lacquered with engraving
- Accessories Included; The top-of-the-line Selmer "Light" case in charcoal-grey cordura, specially designed for the "Super Action 80 Series II" bass saxophone, ensures optimum protection of the instrument
- High-density foam insulating interior, with expanding score pocket
- Fitted with rollers
- Mouthpiece: Selmer Paris S-80 Bass Saxophone Mouthpiece