- #474706 000000206 474706000000206
Yamaha Standard Model AV7 violin
3/4 Size Outfit
- Write a Review
Fully hand-carved, the AV7 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are seasoned and aged 5 or more years, and it boasts a handsome reddis...Read More
Fully hand-carved, the AV7 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are seasoned and aged 5 or more years, and it boasts a handsome reddish-golden shading and flamed back and sides. This Yamaha violin also includes a Wittner tailpiece, solid ebony fittings, a brazilwood bow, and a Yamaha oblong cloth-covered case. Shop-adjusted by Yamaha-trained professionals, the AV7 meets and exceeds MENC standards, and is backed by Yamaha's 5-year warranty covering workmanship issues with the instrument, bow, and case.
An outfit of superb quality for the serious aspiring violinist.
- Top: 5+ years aged spruce
- Bottom: 5+ years aged maple (2-piece back)
- Fittings: Solid ebony
- Finish: Oil varnish, hand-applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- Warranty: Yamaha 5-year warranty covers any workmanship issues towards the instrument, bow, and case.
- Yamaha oblong cloth-covered case with backpack-style shoulder straps
- Fractional sizes have dart-shaped case
- Includes Wittner tailpiece
- Pirastro Piranito rosin
- Brazilwood bow
Yamaha's strict quality control ensures your satisfaction. Order today.