- Product 703254
Akai Professional MPK 49 Recording Package
- Write a Review
The MPK 49 Recording Package includes the Akai MPK49 USB/MIDI Controller, M-Audio FireWire Solo Mobile Audio Interface, MXL 990/993 Studio Microphone...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
A powerful home recording system that will capture your inspiration!
The MPK 49 Recording Package includes the Akai MPK49 USB/MIDI Controller, M-Audio FireWire Solo Mobile Audio Interface, MXL 990/993 Studio Microphone Package, Fostex PM0.4n Powered Studio Monitors, MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom, 2 x TRS-TRS Balanced Speaker Cables, and a 20' Lo-Z Microphone Cable.
MPK49 USB/MIDI Controller
Beat creation, MIDI sequencing, and live performance control are all possible with Akai's MPK49 USB/MIDI controller. Featuring a sleek black design, this 49-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch comes with 12 MPC-style drum pads with four pad banks each for a total of 48 total pads.t
The pads have swing parameters which can be applied to the MPC Note Repeat function and the MPK49 keyboard's own arpeggiator for instant creation of ear-catching riff effects. They also feature the MPC-style Full Level and 12 Level velocity function.
Included in the array of assignable controls are 8 full-sized, 360-degree rotation pots, 8 full-sized sliders, and 8 backlit switches. All of them come with three banks, giving you a total of 24 pots, 24 sliders, and 24 switches to play with. Amongst the other assignable inputs are an expression pedal, footswitch, pitch bend, and modulation wheel. The MPK49 midi keyboard controller also has Tap Tempo and time-division buttons allow for real-time control of Note Repeat and Arpeggio clock speeds.
The large, custom LCD display makes it easy to see what you're working with, whether in the dark atmosphere of a nightclub or in the comfy confines of the studio.
FireWire Solo Mobile Audio Interface
The M-Audio FireWire Solo Mobile Audio Interface allows songwriters on a limited budget to enter the realm of digital recording. The unit is compatible with most popular music software and is small enough to take anywhere your music needs to go. The FireWire Solo has a 1/4" input for electric instruments, as well as an XLR input for recording vocals or acoustic instruments. Dual line inputs are ideal for effects, drum machines, or other outboard gear. FireWire connectivity, 24-bit/96kHz sample rate support, and digital I/O all add up to outstanding sonic performance.
MXL 990/991 Studio Microphone Package
The MXL 990/991 Studio Package gives you a great value in a condenser and an instrument microphone pair.
The MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mic Package is a 2-microphone kit with the latest in MXL's range of studio condenser microphones. The 990 has silky, sweet high end and a tight solid bass, perfect for recording vocals. The 991 is a superior instrument microphone designed for recording acoustic guitar and drum overheads. Both have gold-sputtered diaphragms (20mm) creating a professional sound perfectly suited for digital and analog recording. The MXL 990/MXL 991 Recording Mic Package includes a high-impact carrying case and mic stand adapters.
PM0.4n Powered Studio Monitors
Since its debut the Fostex PM0.4 has earned a reputation for high performance and sonic clarity. The Fostex PM0.4n adds impressive good looks to an already stellar resume of sound reproduction. Need an attractive-looking speaker with great sound for installation in a club, bar, restaurant, or retail environment? No problem. With its compact size and wall mountability the PM0.4n fits right in. Available in a range of 5 high-gloss colors, this new monitor sounds even better than it looks. And it looks stunning.
MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". 30-1/4" boom is not adjustable.
- 8 full-sized, 360 degree rotation pots, each with 3 banks for 24 pots total
- MPC-style note repeat and all new arpeggiator
- 8 full-sized sliders with 3 controller banks each for 24 sliders total
- 8 assignable backlit switches with 3 controller banks each for 24 switches total
- MMC/MIDI Start-Stop transport buttons
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- 29"L x 12"W x 4"H
- 24-bit/96kHz sample rate support
- XLR input with 48V phantom power, gain control, and clip LED
- 1/4" input with gain control and clip LED
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- 2 - 1/4" line inputs
- 2 - 1/4" line outputs
- Dual FireWire ports with bus power
- ASIO2, WDM, GSIF2, MME, and Core Audio compatibility
- Stereo headphone output
- FireWire included
- The 990 for vocals with silky highs and tight, solid lows
- The 991 for acoustic guitars and drum overheads
- gold-sputtered diaphragms for a professional sound
- Comes with carrying case and mic stand adapters
- Suited for digital and analog recording
- Wired with Mogami cable
- Ultracompact - can be wall mounted using a suitable bracket such as K&M model 24185
- Exclusively designed aromatic polyamide LF driver and UFLC (ply Urethane Film Laminated Cloth)
- HF driver for maximum sound performance
- High-efficiency bi-amplification with 18W LF, 18 HF
- Offers superb audio transparency and quality
- Beautiful glossy front baffle with gently tapered top
MPK 49 Recording Package
- PM0.4n Powered Studio Monitors
- Enclosure system: 2-way bass-reflex
- Drivers: LF 4" cone speaker; HF 5/8" soft dome tweeter
- Freq. response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- Low-frequency cut-off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- Low-frequency cut-off: 22Hz (-10dB)
- Output power: 18W (LF) x 18W (HF)
- Input terminals: TRS phone (balanced), RCA (unbalanced)
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% T.H.D. @12W, 4-ohm 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: Less than 75dB, 20Hz-30kHz, unweighted
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 5-5/8"W x 8-5/8"H x 7-1/8" (144mm x 220mm x 180mm)
- Net Weight 8.26lb. (3.75kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Akai Professional MPK 49 Recording Package:
Hello, I do not own one personally but my younger brother
decided to invest in such a great recording package deal.
My interest grew to the point that a desire to change over
from analog to the more virtual and digital age in sound
engineering. This incredible system really help to sharpen
my beats, vocals, record, mix, master and finally create a
worthy hip hop production. I think every beginner like myself
would benefit from this brand and product.