- Product H89019
Tascam Track Pack SE 2012
- Write a Review
This TASCAM TrackPack SE USB Bundle comes with the TASCAM US-144MKII USB 2.0 computer interface, Cubase LE5 music production software, TASCAM TM-78 l...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
This TASCAM TrackPack SE USB Bundle comes with the TASCAM US-144MKII USB 2.0 computer interface, Cubase LE5 music production software, TASCAM TM-78 large condenser microphone with stand, and TASCAM HP-VT1 closed-ear headphones. The package contains the key recording equipment you need to turn your Mac or PC into a total production system for music, podcasting, or production.
The Tascam US-144MKII seamlessly continues the worldwide success of its predecessor US-144 offering better recording quality from a USB MIDI interface further reduced in size. Since it doesn't require an additional power supply, this portable audio interface is perfect for creating 4-channel recordings from analog and digital sources with a laptop computer.
Two XLR microphone inputs with switchable phantom power and high-quality preamps are the basis for good-sounding recordings, while input signals can be monitored by headphones, with zero latency. Line-level and digital sources or an instrument can be connected as well. The Tascam USB MIDI interface has separate level controls for the line and headphones outputs, a mono switch, MIDI input and MIDI output, as well as a coaxial SPDIF output.
The US-144MKII interface supports sample rates up to 96 kHz at 24-bit resolution. While commercial audio CDs are produced at 44.1 kHz/16-bit, this interface offers you more than double the sample rate which means more detail for your recordings. (If you're fine with two audio channels and don't need a digital I/O, have a look at the Tascam US-122MKII.)
This gear pack also comes with Cubase LE5 software, a powerful music workstation combining audio and MIDI recording, editing and mixing in a single, integrated software package. This music production software gives you plenty of tracks - up to 48 - to put together a song arrangement, one track at a time. It's simple to use, and you can edit your tracks to fix timing and mistakes to put together a perfect take. Cubase LE5 has a professional-quality mixer built in with plug-in effects like reverbs, compressors, distortion, auto-pan, and more. You can add more VST plug-ins later and there are more free and commercial VST plug-ins than any other format. Cubase LE5 supplies everything you need to record, edit and produce your music, turning it into a polished, professional CD.
Give your beginning home recording career a boost.
- TASCAM US-144MKII Recording Interface
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs (two analog, two digital) for a Windows or Mac computer
- Two XLR mic inputs
- Switchable phantom power (48 volt)
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamps
- Two analog line inputs
- Stereo digital audio input and output
- MIDI input, MIDI output
- Up to 96-kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with level control and mono switch
- Separate controls for output level and headphones volume
- USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
- USB-powered, no AC adapter required
- Solid aluminum side panels
- TASCAM TM-78 Microphone
- Perfect for vocals, instruments and podcasting
- Requires phantom power
- Includes cable and tabletop stand
- TASCAM HP-VT1 Headphones
- Great in the studio and for performing DJs
- Closed-ear design
- Padded for wearing comfort
- Rich bass response
- Cubase LE5
- Audio and MIDI Recording / Editing / Mixing
- Pristine 32-bit Floating Point Audio Engine
- 48 Audio / 64 MIDI / 8 Instrument Tracks
- VST Instrument & VST Effect Plug-in Supported
- Audio Editing with Hitpoint Detection
- Realtime time-streching and pitch shifting playback
- Drum Editor included
- HALionOne Sample Player included
- Streamlined score editing and printing feature set
- Cross-Platform: Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary
Start recording at home today with this affordable package.
Track Pack SE 2012
- Please see individual component' pages for technical specifications.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clicks And Pops
- Poor Sound Quality
- Very Low Quality Sound
Comments about TASCAM Track Pack SE 2012:
This was the first interface I purchased. It worked for maybe 6 months before the clicks and pops became unbearable. The artifacts was actualy turning up in my recordings. I couldnt trust my mixes. I would only suggest this interface as an upgraded sound system for a non-studio computer.