- H97105 000000000 H97105000000000
Audio Ease Altiverb 7 Regular Software Download
- Write a Review
Altiverb 7 is the industry standard convolution reverb plug-in. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Oper...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Altiverb 7 is the industry standard convolution reverb plug-in. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the cockpit of a Jumbo Jet. Altiverb 7 is efficient on the cpu, offers many parameters to tweak reverb, is total recall automatable, and has 64 bit support. Every month Altiverb 7 users receive new impulse responses for free.
King of spaces
Longer than anyone in the industry, and with more ear for detail, Audio Ease has been traveling the world to record the acoustics of the very best sounding spaces. The results of hundreds of these travels are included with Altiverb 7. From London's Wembley stadium to the ancient caves of the island of Malta, and the churches, concert halls and rock studios of the cities of Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York.
The Impulse Response library is now more accessible then ever because of Altiverb's new visual browser. Select impulse responses by clicking photos of rooms. Instant gapless loading, organise-by-size, and single click favorites are just a few of its features. The Impulse Response Browser contains a keyword search field, single click downloading and installing of new (free) impulse responses.
Altiverb 7 for music
Altiverb's concert halls and recording studio spaces are geared towards music production, but also its plate reverbs and digital reverb gear. But there is more for music: algorithmic brightness, modulation, stage positioning, and tempo locked gated and reverse reverbs. And you can make fantastic textures by using any sound as an impulse response.
Altiverb 7 for post
Features geared towards audio for picture are: total recall (automation without snapshots), drag and drop impulse response making, making of impulse responses using portable radio or even slates (clapperboards), Altiverb's extensive channel setup flexibility and the keyword-search feature (just type 'bed room' or 'SUV').
Incredibly realistic convolution reverb plug-in with real space samples.
- VSSD (Download version only)
- Uses top-quality samples of real spaces
- Real spaces include theaters, opera houses, studios, outdoors, cars, stadiums, and so many more
- Ideal for both music and post-audio applications
- Altiverb 7 looks and feels better than previous versions
- New visual browser makes the IR library extremely accessible
- Powerful keyword search field helps locate spaces quickly
- News tab keeps Alitverb up to date
- Similar button helps find similar sounding spaces to choose from
- Everything is automatable in Altiverb 7
- Drag and drop any audio onto Altiverb 7 to use it as an impulse response
- Dial in a bit of chaotic modulation and every hit will sound different
- Interactive EQ curve
- Stage positioner gives you 10 times as much space
Download this industry standard reverb for your music or post projects today.
Altiverb 7 Regular Software Download
- Altiverb 7 Mac OS X
- iLok usb dongle (optionally bundled)
- Mac with Intel CPU
- 2 GB internal memory
- display 1280x1024 or larger
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher
- No Windows version yet
- The Altiverb 7 plug-in for Windows has not been released yet. When you purchase Altiverb 7 today, Altiverb 6 for Windows is included. The future update to Altiverb 7 for Windows will be free.
- About AAX - Pro Tools 10
- Altiverb 7 RTAS and Altiverb 7 XL RTAS and TDM both run fine in ProTools 10.
- Altiverb 7 does not yet support the new AAX format for the Avid HDX systems.
- This work is underway however it is unsure when it will release.
- Tested host applications
- Ableton Live 8
- Cubase 4, 5 & 6
- Digital Performer 7
- Logic Pro 8 & 9
- Nuendo 4 & 5
- Pro Tools HD, LE/Native 8 & 9 & 10
- Reaper 3 & 4
- Vienna Ensemble PRO 5
- Wavelab 7