- Product 583831
Audio-Technica AT4081 Bidirectional Active Ribbon Microphone
- Write a Review
The handcrafted Audio-Technica AT4081 Active Ribbon Microphone delivers the warmth and natural sound of a classic ribbon microphone. The bidirectiona...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Sleek, stick design bidirectional ribbon mic perfect for instrument miking.
The handcrafted Audio-Technica AT4081 Active Ribbon Microphone delivers the warmth and natural sound of a classic ribbon microphone. The bidirectional AT4081 offers a robust build for long-lasting performance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers.
With its low-profile stick design, the AT4081 is a natural mic to use for a wide range of instruments”horns, strings, drum overheads, orchestras, and more”and for miking guitar cabinets in recording studios and live-sound settings.
Equally at home in recording studios and live-sound settings, the AT4081 microphone has Audio-Technica's innovative MicroLinear ribbon imprint, which protects the dual ribbons from lateral flexing and distortion.
With 18 patents pending, Audio-Technica's innovative ribbon transducer advances the evolution of ribbon microphone design. Other features include powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level, supoerfine mesh to protect the ribbon against damage, high-SPL capability, and extended frequency response. The Audio-Technica AT4081 Bidirection Ribbon Microphone's phantom-powered active electronics provide stable impedance and high output for maximum compatibility with your mic preamp.
- Low-profile stick design maximizes placement options
- Smooth, warm and natural sound tuned for instrument reproduction
- Audio-Technica ribbon design with 18 patents pending including proprietary MicroLinear ribbon imprint for superior durability
- Innovative dual ribbon construction for increased sensitivity
- Extremely powerful N50 neodymium magnets for high output level
- Superfine mesh guards against ribbon damage
- High-SPL capability and extended frequency response
- Handmade production ” including ribbon corrugation, imprint, and assembly
- Phantom-powered active electronics provide stable impedance and higher output for maximum compatibility with microphone preamplifiers
For studios or stage, this mic will give you the kind of high-fidelity sound you seek. Order now!
AT4081 Bidirectional Active Ribbon Microphone
- Element: Ribbon
Polar Pattern: Figure-of-eight
Frequency Response: 30-18,000Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”42dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 150dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
Noise: 25dB SPL
Dynamic Range (Typical): 125dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 69dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.0 mA typical
Weight: 152g (5.4oz.)
Dimensions: 155mm (6.10") long, 21.0mm (.83") maximum body diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type