- Product 502292
Acronova Xymba XB47 Dual Drive Auto Duplicator
- Write a Review
The Acronova Xymba XB47LS DiscFlip series are PC-Connected CD/DVD Automated Publishers that have built-in dual drives and a DiscFlip mechanism to all...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Acronova Xymba XB47LS DiscFlip series are PC-Connected CD/DVD Automated Publishers that have built-in dual drives and a DiscFlip mechanism to allow burning or ripping both sides of double-side discs. In partnership with Hewlett-Packard, Xymba XB47LS is the first automated disc publisher that uses LightScribe technology to automatically burn, flip and label discs in a single pass, allowing on-demand publishing of a sequence of discs with individual content with matching labels on each one. Thanks to the Laser-etching technology, this Acronova duplicator does not require ink cartridge, result in high resolution, smudge-free, professional-looking discs, and help protect the environment by reducing cartridge waste.
For in-house disc publishing with automatic burning and labeling, Xymba XB47LS comes with QQboxx and other software to perform the following tasks:
Copy CDs and DVDs. Simply interleave master discs and blank discs to perform multi-master disc duplication.
HDD-to-Disc Duplication (with SFOD support)
Set up jobs to burn disc images or digital files from local and remote hard drives to CD or DVD or discs with SFOD (span-files-over-discs) capability. Support Windows Neighborhood and Map Network Drives.
Disc-to-HDD Back Up
Backup your discs by saving the files or disc images to hard drives. Simply load the discs to the loader, Nimbie USB and QQboxx will do the rest in automation.
Directly Labeling on Discs with Green Technology
Xymba not only burns and duplicates CDs and DVDs, but also directly labels discs. In partnership with Hewlett-Packard, LightScribe technology delivers smudge-free, high solution and professional looking disc labels without ink cartridges. This "green" alternative is an environmentally friendly solution that eliminates ink cartridge waste and no more out-of-ink hassle at the same time.
Non-Stop Disc Refilling with First In, First Out Operation
With the patent-pending top-feeding loader, refilling discs is as simple as adding more on top of the existing ones, making it possible to duplicate an unlimited number of discs without interrupting ongoing project. The discs will be processed in FIFO (first in and first out) order.
Time Saving Loading and Sync-Unloading Mechanism
Traditional autoloaders use a robotic arm which moves back and forth to pick up, load and unload discs one at a time. The Xymba Duplicator employs independent loader and sync-unloader eliminating complex arm movements, shortening the cycle time, and increasing the production.
Lockable Cabinet for Secured and Dust-Free Disc Production
With an 80 disc capacity, Xymba's lockable cabinet protects discs away from dust and unauthorized access. In bin output models, the lock secures both the source disc cabinet and the output disc bin.
Compact Footprint with Bin or Ramp Output for your Choice
The neat housing has a compact footprint that makes Xymba a space saver. The bin output models deliver the finished discs to the storage bin for protection, while the ramp models deliver finished disc on an open ramp for easy access anytime. Stylish, affordable and small enough to fit in any office, Xymba is the best choice for backup and healthcare applications.
Networking and Embedded Capability for Turnkey Applications
Xymba XB47 series can optionally come with a CPU motherboard installed in the same compact housing. With your valuable software pre-loaded, the embedded XB47 can be a disc publishing or other dedicated purpose server for turnkey applications. Call us to discuss your embedded requirements.
Burn and rip disks automatically and affordably.
- USB Connected Auto-Publisher with DiscFlip
- LightScribe Disc Labeling, No Ink Required
- 80 Disc capacity in Lockable Dust-Free Cabinet
- Secured In-Bin Disc Output (or Open On-Ramp)
- Optional Networking and Embedded Capability
Great for the office, studio, or the home.
Xymba XB47 Dual Drive Auto Duplicator
- Operation: Require appropriate software running on the host computer or the
- embedded motherboard
- Auto-Loader: Separated loading and sync-unloading mechanism, patent-pending
- Input Hopper: 80 disc capacity
- Output Hopper: 80 disc capacity
- Media: Standard 120 mm disc
- Reject Tray: 3 discs with overflow capability
- Optical Disc Drive: Two optical disc drives; industry standard 5-1/4" form factor
- Hard-Drive: 3.5" hard drive on Xymba-Embedded models
- Write CD Formats: To be determined by the software
- Host PC: PC Windows 2000/XP/Vista 32-bit
- Networking: Networking capability available on embedded Xymba models
- System Display: LED displays
- Dimension (W x D x H): 9-1/4" x 17" x 16-9/4"
- Weight: 29 lbs (net); 35lb (gross)
- Power: 100-240 VAC switchable, 50/60 Hz
- Certification: CE, FCC, UL (power supply)
- Write Speed:
- 40x maximum for CD-R duplication
- 20x maximum for DVD+/-R duplication