- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Call our Gear Heads
Call our Gear Heads
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Make discs complete with cool labels on your desktop with the GX Print & Burn Station
Easily design labels, print, and burn discs of superior quality. With its 50-disc input capacity, high-speed CD/DVD combo drive, integrated inkjet printer, and small desktop footprint, the GX is perfect for businesses and organizations requiring short runs of discs. Anyone can benefit from its innovative design and low price.
Set up multiple jobs with any quantity, walk away, and leave the GX to do the rest. Burn virtually any DVD or CD format, including dual layer. Controlled from your PC over a single USB 2.0 cable, the GX Disc publisher is your all-in-one production package.
Four Easy Steps to Creating Professional, Finished Discs
1. Design your label. Use included templates for easy design or import from Photoshop
2. Choose your recording files. Make audio discs, burn multimedia content, distribute software, or archive data
3. Set the quantity desired. Also access advanced features through the intuitive software interface.
4. Walk away! Let the 50-disc input, reliable robotics, integrated inkjet printer, and high-speed recorder do the rest.
GX2-1000 CD Duplicator
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Microboards GX2-1000 CD Duplicator:
Musicians Friend is the culprit and not the product. I ordered a brand new unit and opened the box to a new, very broken down printer. Of course I immmediately called and was informed they couldn't send me a new one and in fact it was no longer available on the website. They did offer to give me $50 off if I wanted to keep the used one. Laughable enough.
Rather than offer to sell me a different model, a call tag was issued and I returned the junker and am in hopes that the refund might happen before my statement date to avoid the interest for the month. Sympathetic to my issues?? Not feeling the love here!