- Product 703170
Best Service ETHNO WORLD 4 PROFESSIONAL SAMPLE COLLECTION
- Write a Review
Ethno World 4 is a sample library that was put together by award-winning film composer Marcel Barsotti. The Swiss-born Barsotti has created music fea...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Ethno World 4 is a sample library that was put together by award-winning film composer Marcel Barsotti. The Swiss-born Barsotti has created music features in numerous films, advertising, television and he has even placed in the charts several times.
This sample collection contains more than 200 professionally recorded ethnic instruments and more than 14,000 high quality samples in the following categories: Bowed instruments, stringed instruments, woodwind and brass, key instruments, bell type instruments, metal type instruments, world drums, world percussion, gongs and bowls, and the new category of voices.
With 10 gigabytes of samples, Ethno World 4 is one of the most extensive ethnic libraries in the world. It allows you to play many instruments from every continents including the Saron, Tibetan bells, Saz, Kantele, Irish flutes, Military cassa, Angklung, Egyptian fiddle, Erhu, Gaohu, Scale changer harmonium, Bouzouki, Santoor, Hulusi, Dung Dkar horns, Cajon, Balafon, Western fiddle, Monochord, and the new Duduk, Dvojacka, Hotchiku, Shakuhachi, Fujara, Ciaramella, Mankosedda, Jews Harp, and Launeddas. You also get the well-known string instruments Dilruba and Esraj from India, and unique to this new version, a choir and Morin Khuur string ensemble (Mongolia), Overtone Singing, and individual female and male voices. Altogether, there are 1400 licks and loops of outstanding quality and playability, and it is now possible to create a whole string arrangement with up to 14 key switches, similar to large orchestra libraries.
All Ethno World 4 instruments and voices in the sample collection are played under the direction of Andreas Hofner and Marcel Barsotti by renowned musicians such as the Egschiglen Ensemble, Sandro Friedrich, Sandro Hussel, Enrique Ugarte, Raoul Alvarellos, Seref Dalyanoglu, Fabian Römer, Tom Hake, and many more.
- Contains 10GB of samples, more than 200 professionally recorded ethnic instruments
- More than 14,000 high quality samples in the following categories: Bowed instruments, stringed instruments, woodwind and brass, key instruments, bell type instruments, metal type instruments, world drums, world percussion, gongs and bowls, and voices (new for Ethno World 4)
- Transpose all instruments and playing styles into any chosen key using the Kontakt Elastic Audio Engine "Time Machine 2"
- All drum and percussion loops can be played in any tempo with the Time Machine II and each individual loop is completely free to be programmed in all parameters
ETHNO WORLD 4 PROFESSIONAL SAMPLE COLLECTION
- System Requirements
- 12 GB free hard disc space, DVD-ROM drive
- Win: XP/Vista, Pentium/Athlon XP 1,4GHz, 512MB of RAM
- Mac: OS X 10.4+, G4 1GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 1,66GHz, 512MB of RAM
- Win: XP, Pentium III/Athlon 1GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Mac: OS X 10.3 or higher, G5 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Supported Formats
- Win: Standalone, VST 2.0, RTA, ASIO
- Mac: Standalone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS, Core Audio, Core MIDI