- 712643 000000000 712643000000000
Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition
- Write a Review
The Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition features all 4 of Sonic Reality's first Cinema Sessions volumes newly released in 2010: Cinema Sessio...Read More
The Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition features all 4 of Sonic Reality's first Cinema Sessions volumes newly released in 2010: Cinema Sessions: Symphonic Effects, Cinema Sessions: Global Atmospheres, Cinema Sessions: Dimensional Effects, and Cinema Sessions: Ambient Atmospheres. The sample library collection also includes extra exclusive ambient cinematic pads with outrageous moods and atmospheres suitable for anything from otherworldly scenes in a movie to deep drones for electronica to beautiful sonic textures that suit any type of composition. The Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition has over 2,010 patches included in a master sample collection of musical sonic effects for film, media, and music production.
Expanding on Sonic Reality's latest "Sounds for Film" and other media categories, the Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition sound library offers unique sonic effects with a musical twist. Whether it is orchestral hits and swells, wild symphonic effects you'd hear in a blockbuster movie, 3-dimensional whooshes for a car commercial, a transition cue on TV, or the exotic ambiance of ancient Aztecs to use in film, music, or any media production, Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition is the ideal source for any music composer, DJ or media producer.
Cinema Sessions: Symphonic Effects
Cinema Sessions Symphonic Effects contains over 400 orchestral effects for film, TV, games, and popular music styles. From Sci-Fi/suspense/horror hits, drones, and intertwining melodies to emotional build-ups, this sound collection offers a wide assortment of hard-to-find symphonic effects you can use to create the ultimate soundtrack. Special features in the sample library include instant forward and reverse playback, time stretch, built-in effects, and quick-layering capabilities for building an infinite amount of complex new textures. Symphonic Effects offers world-class film-score quality effects to use in any style of music or multimedia production royalty free.
Cinema Sessions: Global Atmospheres
Cinema Sessions: Global Atmospheres contains over 350 samples of exotic sounds from all over the world. From tribal Native American drums to Ancient Aztec Ambiance to rare sounds from the Mediterranean, this sample collection is a must-have for any media producer, sound designer, or music composer. Whether you are creating authentic world sound effects for film and video games, or wanting to add ethnic sonic flavors to electronic, rock, pop, and world music, the sample library delivers a diverse range of rare sonic landscapes, percussion loops, authentic voices, and ethnic instrument riffs.
Cinema Sessions: Dimensional Effects
Cinema Sessions: Dimensional Effects features over 450 outstanding sound effects and dimensional rhythms for music and multimedia production. Special 3-D sound-encoded whooshes, deep booms, big bangs, and various electronica effects whiz by with a futuristic sound ideal for modern production. Whether you are creating transition cues for television, radio, and other multimedia, or wanting to create modern music, cutting-edge warped electronica, or avant-garde soundscapes, the Dimensional Effects sample library adds instant twisted sound design to any production.
Cinema Sessions: Ambient Atmospheres
The Cinema Sessions: Ambient Atmospheres sound collection features a combination of film texture pads, drones, and ambient soundscapes with 96k ambient sound effects from Sonic Reality. With the type of sound effects you'd hear in films and video games, to effects used in a musical context such as classic rock albums or ambient electronica, Ambient Atmospheres has a wide range of thunder storms, European train announcers, airports, oceanic soundscapes, close range fireworks, birdsong, dog barks, and futuristic "other world" sound design. Special features in the sample library include instant forward and reverse playback, time stretch, built-in effects, and quick-layering capabilities for building an infinite amount of powerful ambient soundscapes.
A monster sound collection for cinema, film scoring, and special effects.
- Includes Symphonic Effects (over 400 orchestral effects for film, TV, games, and pop music) Global Atmospheres (over 350 samples of exotic sounds from around the world), Dimensional Effects (over 450 special effects and 3D rhythms for music and multimedia production), and Ambient Atmosphere (combination of film texture pads, drones, and ambient soundscapes)
- Exlcusive ambient cinematic pads
- Total of 2010 patches
- Ability to play forward and backward with a click of a button
- Time-stretch and alter the harmonic structure of sound effects in real time
- Place sounds in any space via the use of the included Convolution Reverb - drag and drop your own impulses for matching sound effects to dialog and more
- Sounds stretch across multiple octaves of the keyboard for quick alternate-pitch auditioning and polyphonic effects' building
- Sounds can be layered and saved back as new composite sound effects
- Built-in database query right inside KONTAKT Player 4 allows easy access to thousands of individual FX
- Built-in DSP effects for sound design, such as Filters, Delays, Chorus, Flangers, Phasers, Reverb, Distortion, and more
- Sound-shaping envelopes and easy-to-use controls for tailoring sounds for every need
Add over 2,000 patches to your sound arsenal. Order today!
Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition
- Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP Pentium 3/Athlon XP 2GHz - XP & Vista Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds
- MAC: Mac OS 10.2.6, G5 1.2GHz - Universal Binary Intel Mac Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds. [Note: KONTAKT Player 4 may also be used but is not compatible with PPC Mac]
- Supported formats: VSTi, RTAS, Audio Units, DXi, Stand Alone, ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Samples in KONTAKT format compatible with KONTAKT version 3, 4 and beyond)
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Gold Edition:
There is a problem in kontakt that doesn't allow you to load some instruments, most of the multis and all of the special effects. You have to contact Sonic Reality for the fix. The good news is that they are very responsive. I have yet to apply the fix as they sent very late last night. Hopefully it will work.
- Was this a gift?: