The Gator GPA-450-515 Speaker Bag is designed to fit Mackie, JBL, and other popular molded speakers. This Gator speaker bag is made of 600-Denier nylon with 10mm side foam. The bottom of the speaker bag has structured foam to cradle your speaker. The GPA-450-515 has 2 carrying options; you can either use the attached large handles or the speaker's handle via a convenient side hole.
An easy way to protect and transport your speakers.
- Non-wheeled carry bag designed to fit Mackie, JBL and other popular molded speakers
- Bottom of the bag has structured foam to cradle the speaker
- Has handle cutout for Mackie 450/300 Series or JBL 515
- 600-Denier nylon construction
GPA-450-515 Speaker Bag
- Interior Dimensions: Length: 15.00" Width: 15.75" Height: 26.00"
- Exterior Dimensions: Length: 15.00" Width: 17.50" Height: 28.00 "
- Weight: 9.00 lb.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Functional
Comments about Gator GPA-450-515 Speaker Bag:
I ordered this part from Musicians Friend to use for my Behringer B215A speaker. According to spec, this Gator bag should work and doesn't fit. Not even close. I took a tape measure and measured the size. The bag exactly measured 27"W x 15.5"H x 14"D which is the size for Gator GPA-E15 bag. GPA-450-515 should measure 27-1/2"W x 17-1/2"H x 14"D according to Gator spec. The bag label is still marked GPA-450-515 when the actual part is GPA-E15. This is truly a sloppy job by Gator. I don't think MF is aware of this mess. Hopefully, MF takes some measure to get back to Gator.