- 712775 000001009 712775000001009
JBL EON10 Deluxe Speaker Bag (3rd Generation)
- Write a Review
The EON10 Deluxe Speaker Bag (3rd Gneration) offers superior protection and easy transportation for your JBL EON10 speakers, so much so that it has h...Read More
The EON10 Deluxe Speaker Bag (3rd Gneration) offers superior protection and easy transportation for your JBL EON10 speakers, so much so that it has handle cutouts to give you access to the built-in handles on the speakers. Made of a durable 600-D nylon outer fabric with 10mm soft padding throughout, this incredible bag is constructed from nylon and has a water-resistant backing. Durable, double-access #10 nylon coil zippers allow you to easily get your speakers in and out for usage, and a generous external pocket provides for storage cables and accessories.
The official transport bag for JBL EON10 loudspeakers.
- For use with EON10 loudspeakers
- Durable 600-D nylon outer fabric with 10mm soft padding throughout
- Bag constructed from nylon with water-resistant backing
- External pocket storage for cables and accessories
- Heavy-duty reinforced carry handles with polyethylene core
- Durable, double-access #10 nylon coil zippers
- Handle cutouts give access to built-in EON handles
- Embroidered JBL logo on side panel
EON10 Deluxe Speaker Bag (3rd Generation)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.7" x 13" x 1.8"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- No Plastic Bottom Feet
- Side Storage To Small
Comments about JBL EON10 Deluxe Speaker Bag (3rd Generation):
I purchased a set of JBL EON510 to be a portable system for my church. I figured these bags would be good to protect my investment. Overall they are a great design. The fabric and zippers are very sturdy. The speakers come in and out easily, and they are comfortable to carry.
The only two improvements I would have liked to have seen is some plastic feet on the bottom to protect the fabric and keep it dry should you have to set them down outside during load in/out.
I'd have loved to see the side storage pocket just a bit deeper to help accommodate an additional mic cable, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm currently able to fit a 30' XLR cable, an SM58 and the speaker power cable in the side compartment, but it's pretty full.