- J00683 000001000 J00683000001000
Cremona SV-130BK Series Sparkling Black Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student violin population. While focusin...Read More
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student violin population. While focusing primarily on quality and to meet the best value for the player, the Cremona SV-130 Premier Novice Series violin was developed. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violins featuring USA-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred string for students, will perform well beyond their price. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop and has a sparkling black gloss finish.
Stunning finish, excellent playability, with accessories.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Sparkling black gloss
- Bow: AB-112BK round black stick brazilwood horsehair bow with ebony frog
- Case: Deluxe lightweight semi-shaped foam
- Sizes: 4/4
Order today and get your musical odyssey off to a great start.
SV-130BK Series Sparkling Black Violin Outfit
- Back & Sides: Solid Maple
- Bow: AB-112BK
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star / Aged Maple
- Case: Deluxe Lightweight Semi-shaped Foam
- Chinrest: Dyed Hardwood / Kaufman
- Fingerboard: Polished Ebony
- Finish: Sparkling Black Gloss
- Neck and Finish: Solid Maple / Oiled
- Number of Back Pcs: Two-piece
- Nut & Saddle: Ebony
- Peg: Ebony / Swiss
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Sizes: 4/4
- Tailpiece: Composite / Four Built-in Finetuners
- Top: Solid Spruce
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Play
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Rich Sound
Comments about Cremona SV-130BK Series Sparkling Black Violin Outfit:
This is a great looking violin made with quality materials, and set up well from the factory. Bridge insall and tuning were al this violin needed. fingerboard is straight and smooth, nut is perfect and string height is right where it should be.
Bridge set up was super easy because there were marks in the finish where it was installed at the factory, before it was removed for shipping. Simply put it back where it was and you are done. Bridge fits the violin perfectly!
Strings are not bad at all, stays in tune with only minor adjustment being made at the tailpiece as is typical for a violin. Nice loud precice sound, but a little tinny. I will leave them on and see if they mellow out a little, if not this violin will definitely respond well to top of the line strings.
Case is decent and does it's job well, the backpack straps are a nice feature.
For the price you cannot ask for more as this instrument far exceeds in quality what you pay for it. Have had more expensive instruments that were not this nice nor did they sound this good! Far cheaper than renting and if it gets lost or broken it can inexpensively be replaced.