- Write a Review
This fully carved, hand-graduated violin produces a huge, rich sound. Made by a Master Luthier in their affiliate workshop overseas, it features a fully hand-carved spruce top and flamed maple back and sides, coupled with a stylish pro-style lightweight case and carbon fiber bow. This outfit provides a professional sound to the advancing player that wants to go to the next level. Bow and case sold separately.
Premium quality student violin.
- Assembled in affiliate workshop overseas
- Hand-rubbed Antique Golden Brown Varnish
- Fully hand-carved spruce top
- Fully hand-carved flamed maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned maple bridge
- Seasoned rosewood trim
- Four black string adjusters
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Karl Willhelms's USA workshop
- Bow and case sold separately
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.