A great value in modern tube condenser performance.
The MXL 9000 Tube Condenser Microphone is a large-diaphragm, cardioid-pattern design based around a 12AT7 tube. The tube circuitry delivers a characteristic warm-yet-transparent midrange response that gives a smooth emphasis to both voices and instruments. It is housed in a silver-finished metal shell and comes complete with hi-isolation shock mount, power supply, and 7-pin power cable.
Requires phantom power.
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone using Valve technology (12AT7)
- Frequency Range: 30Hz -20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm: Ã¸ 25 mm
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200W
- MaxEquivalent Noise Level 22dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD 122 dB (bei 0,5% THD)
- Power Requirements: 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Input Source: External Power Supply
- Signal to Noise ratio: 72dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Size: 47mm x 195mm
- Weight: 525gm
- Metal Finish: Silver
- Accessories Included: Shock-mount (MXL-57SP), Power Supply, Mogami-Audio cable (4,5m)
- Cables Included: Microphone XLR 7-pol / Audio XLR 3-pol
- Wired with Mogami cable
The MXL 9000 is the perfect entry-level tube condenser mic or backup mic for your project studio. Order yours now!