- Product H87338
EZ Dupe FlashMax 15 Copy USB Duplicator
- Write a Review
EZ Dupe's 15 target FlashMax USB duplication system features user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed USB duplication and bit-by-bit Compare ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Copy CDs quickly and reliably.
EZ Dupe's 15 target FlashMax USB duplication system features user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed USB duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Only carefully selected and tested materials are employed in EZ Dupe's professional line up of FlashMax USB Series systems.
There are many ways to run your music career independently, and having your own a CD duplication system is an excellent part of an overall strategy. Many artists have shaped successful careers in music out of the trunk of their cars. Having product to sell after shows can endear your audience and generate operating capital.
- Standalone system; no computer required.
- User friendly interface and simple operation.
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen.
- Support all file formats, file size and card/drive capacity.
- Copy speed up to 2 GB/min. The fastest USB duplciator on the market.
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes. With improved SOTA technology, USB duplicator can do Asynchronous copy even if the source data size is bigger than duplicator system memory.
- Copy USB flash drive as well as USB devices (such as USB Hard Drive).
Order today and end duplication fees.
FlashMax 15 Copy USB Duplicator
- Operating Type: Standalone (No PC Required)
- Number of Targets: 15 Targets
- Supported Media: USB Flash Drive and USB Device
- Transfer Speed: Up to 2 GB/min
- System Memory: 128 MB
- Copy Mode: Synchronous or Asynchronous
- LCD Display: 2 x 16 Backlit
- Power Requirements: 115V - 230V
- Operating Temperature: 41Â°F - 122Â°F
- Operating Humidity: 15% - 90%