- Product H73361
- Write a Review
Avid® Studio movie production software features the same technology used by top Hollywood editors. Edit like a pro with sophisticated photo and video...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Avid® Studio movie production software features the same technology used by top Hollywood editors. Edit like a pro with sophisticated photo and video correction tools, a powerful library that organizes all your media in one place, unlimited timeline tracks for advanced effects, and more. In-depth training materials get you started quickly, and the included templates, effects, and transitions provide fresh inspiration for each new project. Integrated disc authoring and a variety of export formats make it easy to share your production with family, friends, and the world.
Avid® Studio includes an extensive collection of instructional videos from the training experts at Class on Demand™, so you can easily enhance your skills or learn how to get started. Simply go online or pop in the included, special-edition "Getting Started with Avid Studio" DVD to view the in-depth training.
Use the Universal Import Tool to easily import video, photo, and audio assets from virtually any device—digital cameras, camcorders, Flip cameras, webcams, mobile phones, handheld audio recorders, and more—or let the software do it automatically. Avid Studio also supports tape-based and analog devices, and even accepts audio files in 5.1-channel surround format.
Efficiently manage your media with Avid Studio software's powerful, integrated library. Categorize your assets with tags, ratings, and user-defined collections, or use a traditional folder structure—then find exactly what you need in an instant.
Correct and edit your assets in the library or on the timeline with Avid Studio software's powerful media editing features—no additional applications required. All assets are permanently corrected and ready for future use, and can be instantly exported to DVD, web, and other formats.
For feature-rich, professional-level editing, take advantage of the powerful timeline editor with unlimited tracks. You can create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects just like a Hollywood pro. Intuitive trimming tools make it easy to add drama to your productions.
You can also let Avid Studio do the work for you. Montage templates generate multi-layered video and still composites in minutes, while SmartMovie and SmartSlide create movies and slideshows instantly. After using the smart tools, you can customize your project for a signature look.
We've partnered with fellow industry leaders to bring you over $2,000 in professional editing plug-ins and effects. The options are virtually limitless—fix shaky camera shots, apply transitions and effects, add Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround, and more.
Knoll Light Factory – Light and lens flares from master effects guru John Knoll (visual effects supervisor; Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Avatar)
ToonIt – Turn video into animation
Trapcode Shine – Light-ray effects
Trapcode Particular – 3D smoke, explosion, and rain effects
Magic Bullet Looks – Change the look of your movie
Trapcode 3D Stroke – Animation and 3D effects
No movie is complete without a soundtrack. Enhance your production with the included royalty-free sounds and songs, which automatically adjust to fit the length of your movie. You can also import tracks from other sound libraries, or add original compositions.
To complete your production, simply add animated text and effects with the Motion Titler—it's as easy as drag and drop. Then perfect your presentations with professionally designed DVD menus.
Avid Studio provides easy one-click uploading to YouTube, including high-quality widescreen formats. You can also share straight to Blu-ray and DVD, or export movies to Flash, QuickTime® HD, AVCHD, DivX Plus HD, PS3, Wii, Xbox®, and more.
Transforms your HD videos, photos, and audio files into rich, multimedia experiences.
- Sophisticated movie editing tools, including markers and keyframes
- Powerful media management library to organize videos, photos, and audio files
- Media editor to apply corrections or effects to videos, photos, and audio
- Unlimited timeline tracks for advanced editing and compositing
- Professional add-ons and plug-ins (valued at over $2,000):
- Red Giant Plug-in package
- Complete Avid content package
- 100 additional HD video transitions
- Comprehensive collection of how-to videos from Class on Demand™
- Motion Titler for adding animated graphics and text
- Audio tools for professional sound quality
- 5.1 surround sound import/export functionality
- AVCHD burning; DVD and Blu-ray disc authoring and burning tools
- 5' x 6' green screen sheet for chroma-key effects
Edit like a pro. Order today.
- Input Options
- Capture from DV, HDV, and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire® port)
- Capture from analog camcorders, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCRs (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle video hardware)
- Import from AVCHD* and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices, and webcams
- Import Formats
- Video: AVCHD*, AVCHD Lite*, BD Blu-ray*, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX®*, MPEG-4*, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263)*, WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime® (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4*, H.264*), DivX Plus® MKV*
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AC3*, WMA
- Graphic: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
- Export Formats
- AVCHD*, AVCHD Lite*, BD Blu-ray*, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer)
- Apple® iPod®, Sony® PSP/PS3, Nintendo® Wii, Microsoft® Xbox-compatible formats*
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo® 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4*, Flash, 3GP*, WAV, MP2, MP3*, QuickTime®, MP4*, H.264*, YouTube HD*, DivX Plus MKV*
- Dolby® Digital 2/5.1 channel audio*
- Optional Accessories
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD* discs
- Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray discs*
- * Requires free product activation via the Internet.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® (SP2)
- Intel® Core™ Duo 1.8 GHz, Core™ i3, or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core™ 2 Quad 2.66 GHz, Intel Core™ i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD*
- 2 GB of RAM or higher, 4 GB for Windows 64-bit
- DirectX® 9 (or higher) graphics with Pixel Shader 3.0 support, such as:
- ATI X1000 series (or higher)
- Nvidia GeForce 6 series (or higher)
- Intel GMA X3000 series (or higher)
- 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD*
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (surround output required for surround preview*)
- 5.8 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM for installation