- Product 423140
Beatkangz Beat Thang Virtual Beat Production Software
- Write a Review
Beatkangz Beat Thang Virtual Beat Production Software is unique in many ways including being simple enough for you to understand. When it comes to hi...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Beatkangz Beat Thang Virtual Beat Production Software is unique in many ways including being simple enough for you to understand. When it comes to hip-hop beat production, Beat Thang beat machine software is among the easiest-to-use software on the market. The days of paying $2,000 - $4,000 on a quality beat machine are over. You'll be surprised at what you get with the new Beat Thang Virtual and what it can do for you.
Beat Thang gives you over 3000 bangin' professional sounds and an in-depth Kit and Instrument creator that allows you to access and edit drum kits and instruments quickly (even while the beat is playing). The Beat Thang Virtual creators spent two years recording brand new, high-quality drums, synths, strings, guitars, and more. You can also load your own sound library, plus you can record, sample, and chop up your own sounds (from a microphone, a WAV file, Internet, TV, or Radio).
Beat Thang Virtual Beat software contains a high-quality sampler and waveform editor that lets you zoom in on your samples for accurate chopping and looping. Sample your own sounds using your computer's built-in mic and line input, or sample any audio playing on your computer, including YouTube. That's right. You can sample acapella joints that are all over YouTube. It's so easy.
Another feature you'll enjoy is a powerful, easy-to-use 16-track realtime sequencer with individual bar lengths, built-in mixer, mute controls, solo tracks, and pads. Create patterns in real time using quantize, swing, and tap tempo, and then string them together in SONG mode. Beat Thang Virtual features a powerful 960 PPQ resolution that makes beat making easy and accurate for that keep it real feel (you can also downgrade to 96 PPQ for that classic, swingin' MPC feel).
With Beat Thang you can make beats using your mouse and computer keyboard or with any USB or pad controller. That's right. There's no limits, sonic soldier.
Another great benefit of Beat Thang software is the ability to switch beats with virtually no load time. This allows you more time for the beat-making process and less time watching your sounds load. Many producers complain that other beat machine load times mess up music sessions and studio time. With Beat Thang Virtual, there is virtually no file loading time. Just point, click, and create.
Process your beats and sounds through a unique set of digital FX created by top programmers. BeatKangz kept the digital FX simple and easy to use, but they're as powerful as any that you'll see on your favorite samplers. Add 24-bit reverb, delay, flanger, phaser, pitch shift, old record effects, and much more.
When you're done, you can easily share your beats, samples, kits, and instruments with people in your camp. You can also export your songs, beats, or tracks as WAV files in an instant or export in real time for a DJ style mix. Then, drag them into your favorite recording program (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Acid, Record, etc).
Beat Thang Virtual beat production software runs standalone on your Mac or your PC, loads up quickly, and doesn't take up much of your hard drive space at all. (The entire program—sound library and all—is about the size of one audio CD.) Beatkangz offers free instructional videos and help guides every step of the way. If that's not enough, you also get free tech support with real human beings who make music just like you. You also get free lifetime access to software updates—powerful new features like VST Plug-in mode, Auto Chop, Time-stretch, Step Sequencer, and tons more to come.
A complete desktop beat-making machine and sampler for creating dope jams.
- Over 3000 high-quality professionally mastered sounds
- Easy-to-use Real-Time Sequencer lets you create patterns in real time using quantize, swing, and tap tempo and then you can string them together in SONG mode (Resolution is 960 PPQ to give you extra tight beats if you want them—or you can adjust the PPQ to 96 for classic MPC feel)
- 16 tracks with individual bar lengths so you can create patterns that can be performed and remixed on the fly
- Use your computer keyboard, any USB pad, or keyboard controller to bang out your beats
- High-quality sampler & waveform editing: Sample your own sounds using your computer's built-in mic and line input, or sample any audio playing on your computer, including YouTube
- Edit sample start and end times
- Process samples using features like normalize, reverse, and resample
- One octave piano keyboard style pad layout with 8 banks so you can bang out beats or play melodies and chords on the keys
- Mixer with built-in FX: Change track, volume, and pan levels; Sequence Pitch Changes; filter sweeps; add 24-bit reverb, delay, flanger, phaser, pitch shift, old record, and many more
- Add bang with onboard mastering for that perfect punch
- Export your songs, beats, or tracks as WAV files in real time for a DJ style mix or non-realtime, and drag them into your favorite recording program (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, etc)
- Edit kits in realtime while the beat is playing
- Change the look with multiple Skinz
- Patterns (Beats), Kits, and Instruments open with virtually no load times so the party doesn't have to stop
- Connects seamlessly with Beat Thang Hardware
Check, check, check it out, a new way to drop it like it's hot. Order Beat Thang today.
Beat Thang Virtual Beat Production Software
- System Requirements
- Intel Mac only, OS X 10.4 or higher, 800MB free disk space, 512MB RAM but 1GB or more is recommended
- Pentium 4, Windows XP SP 2 or Vista 32 and Vista 64, 800MB free disk space, 512MB RAM but 512MB or more is recommended
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
features: great interface and very easy to navigate thru with very little learning curvequality: its hard to rate this, its a cd and if you put it up it wont get scratched....but....it does it purpose, and works like describedvalue: it is worth every penny and then some. very easy interface that reminds me of my old mpc. you can add your own sounds and samples easilyoverall: great value, and great product. im into hip hop and this product makes great drum patterns, but it also can make a full length song with synths, drums, and one-shotscons: doesnt come with enough sounds, you'll need a sound kit or two to get started
I have always been slow to move my recording/production away from hardware and this is why. Wierd installation. Wierd noises. compatibilty problems. Latency. Bad ergonomics. Licensing. passwords. Some of the sounds here are good. Some are bad only because you can hear an awful small room reverb on them. Could you treat the room a little before you start sampling percussion???? This program is in its infancy and needs a lot of work.I have a m-audio axiom controller and only thing that works with this is the keys. Not the Transport, knobs, sliders or anything. What a waste. I can't get my latency straight and I got 4 gigs of ram. I got a good processor and the aiso drivers they recommended. I don't have the patience to tell you all the things I hate about this thang. I don't have patience at all. I'll stick to my hardware keyboard workstation for now. Gimme a refund. This THANG was a good idea, but not properly or thouroughly executed.