- Product 486094
Toontrack EZX Electronic
- Write a Review
The Toontrack Electronic EZX sound library combines classic, circuit bent, and resampled electronic drum sounds suitable for a wide variety of musica...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Toontrack Electronic EZX sound library combines classic, circuit bent, and resampled electronic drum sounds suitable for a wide variety of musical genres and production styles. Pristine classics, otherworldly, 1-of-a-kind bends, and gritty must-haves make Electronic EZX one of the hottest collection of electronic drums imaginable.
Electronic EZX includes 33 meticulously crafted drum kits with additional menus of the most-requested electronic kick and snare drums. It also features Toontrack's ever-popular use of parallel FX processing for unlimited variation and new sonic depths. With Electronic EZX, you will be able to cover a broad range of popular and emerging electronic genres. You name it”House, Dub, Techno, Progressive, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Electro, Grime, Jungle, DnB, RnB, Dub-Step, Trip-Hop, Acid, Disco, Electro-Crunk, Ghetto-Tech, Baile Funk, Industrial, Garage, Experimental, Noise-core, Hard-core, Minimal, Glitch, Gabba, Ambient, Trance, Miami Bass, 2 Step, B-more, and many more”its in here.
Electronic EZX lead designer Richard Devine is an award-winning electronic artist who stands amongst an elite few as a pioneer in modern music. He is a master of synthesis, sequencing virtuoso, and legendary amongst the electronic underground for his seamless integration of hardware- and software-based technologies resulting in a relentless and improvised live set. He is also revered for his countless sound design contributions found in many of the most-popular hardware and soft synths, video games, and commercials over the past decade. He has been tapped by numerous multi-platinum and underground legends for remixes and sound design work. It is key to note that for some of the recordings, Richard was assisted by the masterful Josh Kay of Phonecia/Schematic Records. Their talents were met by Toontrack's ace team of producer/designers”Brad Bowden and Mattias Eklund”the dynamic force who has overseen all of Toontrack's beloved EZX and SDX libraries. The result of this dream collaboration is a powerful, expressive, and inspiring set of electronic drum kits.
The Electronic EZX, like all Toontrack's libraries, is optimized for impact, sonic integrity, and immediate usability. This EZX will also excel in Superior Drummer 2.0 via the new X-Pad functionality for creating new Hybrid acoustic/electronic kits.
Note: EZX expansion packs are only compatible with the full version of Toontrack EZdrummer
33 meticulously crafted drum kits and additional sounds designed for makers of electronic music.
- Classic, circuit bent, and resampled drums
- Includes 33 meticulously crafted kits
- 100+ additional sounds
- Ideal for house, techno, electro, grime, hip-hop, dub-step, acid, glitch, gabba, crunk, trance, trip-hop, jungle, ambient, and more
- Original concept by Brad Bowden for Toontrack Music/New Polyphony
- Produced by Brad Bowden and Richard Devine.
- Original sound design by Brad Bowden, Richard Devine, and Josh Kay
- Engineered, recorded, and edited in the private studios of Brad Bowden and Richard Devine in Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA
- Sound design, engineering, and editing for the FX channels by Mattias Eklund at Toontrack Headquaters in Umea, Sweden
- MIDI programmed and edited by Richard Devine
- Gear used in the making of this collection:
- Circuit Bent Yamaha RY-30 by Alien Devices
- Circuit Bent Custom HR-16 bit by Burnkit 2600
- Circuit Bent Speak N Spell by (Glitch Machines)
- Circuit Bent Speak N Math by (Glitch Machines)
- Circuit Bent Casio SK1-Fragment - Richard Devine Custom
- Circuit Bent Synthax Cataract - Heavily modified Richard Devine
- Custom of the Texas Instruments Touch & Tell. (Glitch Machines)
- Circuit Bent Talking Teacher (Substitute Teacher) by Glitch Machines
- Circuit Bent Logic Bomb Ultra-Casio SK-5 - Richard Devine Custom
- Glitch Desk & Custom box by John at Highly Liquid, for the Circuit
- Bent Modifications to the Roland TR-707 Drum Machine and Casio CZ-101
- TR-606 Drum Machine custom mods by Tim Adams
- TB-303 Devilfish Modifications by "Real World Interfaces" Robin Writtle
- TR-808 Drum Machine Modified by Richard Devine & Josh Kay
- Alesis Andromedia
- Access Virus TI polar & Snow
- Symbolic Sound Kyma System
- Eventide Harmonizers H-8000FW & H3000DSE
- Korg Chaos Pad KP3
- Alesis Ineko Effects Unit
- MFB-522 Analogue Drum Machine (Drum Computer)
- MFB-Step 64 CV sequencer
- MFB-Synth II
- MFB-Synth Lite II
- MFB Filter Box
- Cwejman S1 Mk 2 Analogue Synthesizer
- Arp-2600 modified by Phil Cirocco at C.M.S
- TC Electronic FireworX effects processor
- Doepfer Monster Case with modules from Harvestmann, Livewire, MakeNoise, Plan-B, Cwejman, and TipTop
- Akai MPC 60
- Circuit Bent Yamaha DD7 by Glitch Machines
- Circuit Bent Commodore 64 by Waterhed- running Cynthcart
- Circuit Bent Atari 2600 -running Synthcart
- E-MU SP1200
- Dave Smith Instruments- Mopho
- Waldorf Pulse
- Ensoniq EPS+
- Shadow Hills GAMA Mic Pre
- Neve 8816 Summing Mixer
- SSL G Series Buss Compressor
- Thermionic Devices Culture Vulture
- Roland RE 20 Space Echo
- SPL Transient Designer
- Tandberg 1/4" Analog Tape Machine
- Roland TR 909
- Roland Juno 60
- Sherman Filterbank
- Inward Connections EQP2
Get your electronic needs met with this eclectic EZX set. Order today and plug into something new.
- System Requirements
Windows XP, PIII/Athlon 1.8GHz with 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X 10.4, G4 1GHz with 512MB of RAM
1.2GB free hard disc space, DVD drive, a working EZdrummer or Superior Drummer 2.0 installation
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Toontrack EZX Electronic Software Download:
Uninspiring, boring out dated sounds. They have lots of MIDI files but like I said its 99% useless unless you are looking for retro stuff. Clearly Toontrack are pros at analog acoustic drum sounds but not Electronic. Big dissapointment.
Comments about Toontrack EZX Electronic Software Download:
I got this during one of the extreme EZX sales and man am I glad I did. First, the only con - sometimes that Alien bubble interface (although functional) is a bit weird for an e-drummer just looking to jam out some electronic sounds for a backing track. But you get over it quickly.The pros are HUGE though! This thing has way more concurrent pads, presets, channel outs and sounds than the other EZX's. You can tell they put a lot of love and attention into the sounds - there are a TON. The cool thing is not only are you getting some really cool crazy original sounds, but also slightly "flavored" versions of classic 707/808/909's that sound really warm - not toy like or brittle. There aren't as many included loops as say Nashville or the default Rock/Pop, but what is there is very cool and of course you can use any MIDI loops anyways, so not a huge deal.