Ampeg bass emulation at its best.
Ampeg SVX recreates the sounds, operation and feel of the world's most influential line of bass amplifiers and brings it to your desktop. You'll get the legendary sounds of the SVT-CL, the B-15, the 4Pro and BA500, all in a convenient, lightweight and easy-to-use package.
When you think Ampeg, you think huge stadium bass tone, but you also think James Jamerson and that fabulous "round" bass sound only a B-15 Flip Top can provide, the sounds that define great bass tone.
Take 175lb. of earth-shaking, back-breaking, roadie-killing bass gear and compress it into a mere 3-pound delicate instrument that can equally produce such raw power and emotion and you've got the Ampeg SVX suite of Bass Amps and Bass effects. With the SVX package, you get the Ampeg "Greatest Hits" amps: the earth-shattering sound of Rock & Roll bass of the SVT, the smooth groove making rolls of the B-15, and the scooped edginess of the 4Pro. All Tube, all legendary, all Ampeg.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
Order today and get your bass from sweet and low to thundering and brash.